Alexandra Cadantu - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #136
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu (ROM)

go Alex really nice pic, thanks Linda

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #137
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

OMG, best day of my life!

Screamer on a WTA CC and it's streamed!

Annihilation is coming!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:50 PM   #138

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #139
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Another epic win from Alexandra 6-2; 5-7; 6-4. Could it be finished in 2 (Alex was 4-3 and 5-4 with a break in front in second set) or with the short 3 set (Alex has 4-1 with serve) but she wouldn't be our dearest Alexandra Cadantu if she did finish it quickly.

Now she is for the first time on the WTA tournament main draw (no, it's not a clay tournament ) and a win away from top 100 (with a little bit of luck she can do it )
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:57 AM   #140
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

FQR: (8)Alexandra Cadantu def. (4)Mona Barthel 6-2 6-7 6-4
#isthisreallife

Nevermind, party time!!

OK, just to help my brain realizing:

-2nd Top 100 win, highest win ranking wise
-First WTA main draw on indoor hard
-Top 100 super close now

Of course the cameras weren't on at time, so that I had to rely on scoreboard watching:

Set 1:
Alexandra serving GOAT Cadantu only losing 4 points on her own serve, only 4 points?
And this after losing the first sets against Jurak and Klepac!

Set 2:
A mixture between holding and being broken to 0 with Alex finally serving for the match at 6-5, DFing twice (probably on underarm ) and broken to love. Then, a MTO, probably from Alex to get some time and break Mona's rhythm.
Mona hold to 0, though and i expected the worse...

Set 3:
Like in Set 1, Alex with a fast 4-1 lead, but then her usual choke to not leave the court too early and gain some more experience!
At 4-4 Mona served for an epic game where Alex at first squandered 4 BPs, but also saved 2 further GPs and finally broke...
Then, she served for the match, DFed again, but was unbelievably able to take her first MP to win it all!

This match must have been so epic! Damn cameras!

And now draw Yakimova or Minella!
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #141
country flag Curcubeu

[/quote]

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #142
country flag Curcubeu

R1 against Yakimova. Not the worst option!
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #143

OMG such a great and unexpected result! keep it going girl!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #144
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
You can see she's from Romania.
Yes, facts can't be denied

- clay specialit
- no serve
- loves moonballing
- loves epic 3 hour matches (but most of the time winning them)
- winning when it's least expected

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #145

nice chances

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #146
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Yakimova is nr 61 WTA but she has only 3 victories over top 100 this year (one of them by retiring). How could it be possible?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #147

easy win over Yakimova first WTA MD and already in R2

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #148
country flag Curcubeu

GOAT!

And everything started with losing a set to Jurak...

Pull another Alexandra story now...
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #149
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

That's amazing. Good draw and took advantage of it

I have to say she looks really fit
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #150

this is not a premier