Australia Tour - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #1
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Australia Tour

Is this thread OK?

Out in 1r in Brisbane..

Through to semis in the doubles /w Pavlyuchenkova

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 10:33 PM   #2
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australia Tour

Alisa. Next round will be tough - they face Black/Rodionova.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #3
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Alisa/Nastya d. Black/Rodionova 6-3 7-5

into final!

but like you anyway
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #4
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice win! Good luck in the final!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #5
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Great result!

I really like this pairing and still remember, they won Wimbledon 2006 in juniors. So I was always wondering, why they don't play more together on tour. Both Nastya and Alisa has good doubles skills. Maybe they can also make team in Olympics.

GL in final, girls
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #6
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

63 75 to win the doubles final! Well done girls!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #7
country flag Jodie

Well done!

but like you anyway
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #8
country flag Jodie

Sydney

(1)Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) v Bye
Maria Kirilenko (RUS) v Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
Maria Jose MArtinez Sanchez (ESP) v Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)
Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) v (5)Francesca Schiavone (ITA)

(3)Kim Clijsters (BEL) v Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)
Q/LL v Nadia Petrova (RUS)
Q/LL v Shahar Peer (ISR)
Q/LL v (7)Victoria Azarenka (BLR)

(8)Na Li (CHN) v (wc)Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)
Q/LL v Q/LL
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) v (wc)Jelena Dokic (AUS)
Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) v (4)Samantha Stosur (AUS)

(6)Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v Aravane Rezai (FRA)
Kaia Kanepi (EST) v Q/LL
Flavia Pennetta (ITA) v Q/LL
Bye v (2)Vera Zvonareva (RUS)

but like you anyway
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 03:19 PM   #9
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
Great result!

I really like this pairing and still remember, they won Wimbledon 2006 in juniors. So I was always wondering, why they don't play more together on tour. Both Nastya and Alisa has good doubles skills. Maybe they can also make team in Olympics.

GL in final, girls
Agree with this above.... have been waiting for this team for a long time... Two TALENTS... I think they could be a huge force on the doubles tour together.
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #10
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

^Alisa is supposed to be playing with AMG at the Australian Open. I have no idea how that pairing will materialise!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #11
country flag Jodie

Sydney

1R: Alisa Kleybanova d. Francesca Schiavone 6-7(5) 6-1 6-2

but like you anyway
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #12
country flag Jodie

Sydney

2R: Alisa Kleybanova d. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez 6-2 6-4

but like you anyway
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #13
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Convincing win.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #14
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

3-6 7-5 with Alisa failing to convert two match-points in the second set.

Onto the third set...

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #15
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

She's fighting! 5-2 in the third set with Cibulkova serving to stay in it.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: