JENNIFER OR PAOLA - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WHO WILL WIN JEN OR PAOLA

PAOLA IN TWO 8 15.69%
PAOLA IN THREE 14 27.45%
JENNIFER IN TWO 26 50.98%
JENNIFER IN THREE 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:02 PM   #1
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
JENNIFER OR PAOLA

I THINK CAN DO IT
THE TRIUMPH OVER IVA AND THE LAST RESULTS OF JENNIFER CAN DREAM IT FOR US
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:58 PM   #2
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
I think that Paola can pull it off. If she is focused and on her game, she can be good. She's got a win under her belt, so her confidence is there as well.

Jenn said last week she wish she had played qualifers and the first round. But this week, she's in the same situation. She is rusty, has low confidence, and hasn't played since her loss last week. After Paola, if Jenn gets through, it looks like it may be a tough road.

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:09 PM   #3
TeNnIsFaN

TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice
I hope Jennifer will win. And I don't care right now wether it's 2 or 3 sets, just as long as Jen can get back on track with her game.

"I just made the decision that it's now or never..Just, you gotta have this positive self-image of yourself and otherwise, you know, your not gonna survive this life, I mean, you're gonna go through living depressed and sad and not being able to look at yourself and always degrating yourself..You know the most important thing is, is that to love yourself, you know, walk around with your head high and not take anything from anybody!..There's no other way than to just try to be happy, to try to smile, 'cause you know it's just..your wasting time if you're not!"
-Jennifer Capriati
TeNnIsFaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Paola
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:21 PM   #5
lala

lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point
Poala PLEASE
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:28 PM   #6
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Jennifer in two
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:34 PM   #7
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
i dont care who will take it

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:38 PM   #8
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
Jenn... I hope...
Based on recent results who knows
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:39 PM   #9
country flag darren cahill

darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all
Jen in 2
darren cahill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:33 PM   #10
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
i expect a big surprise
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:13 AM   #11
england_rules

I think Jennifer will win in 2 something like 7-5, 6-4!!!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:20 AM   #12
waca_jnr

waca_jnr is an unknown quantity at this point waca_jnr is an unknown quantity at this point waca_jnr is an unknown quantity at this point
Jennifer will demolish her 6-0 6-0 just what she needs to get back in form

Go Jenn i luv ya
waca_jnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:38 AM   #13
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
JEN IN 2

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:21 AM   #14
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
Paola in three.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:23 AM   #15
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Jenny in 3

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote