MoritaManiacs2011 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #76
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MoritaManiacs2011

Another loss, 6-3 6-1 to out of form Jie Zheng in Eastbourne. Not much fight after the first set, like last week. Well, just one more grass court tournament for the year Hopefully a good draw in Wimbledon
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #77
country flag TTomek
******!

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #78
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

As Japanese captain, 6-2 6-3 and 6-2 6-1 wins over Auroux and Salut in Fed Cup Japan win 4-0, WGII next year!

Quote:

Morita Presented with Heart Award

Ayumi Morita (JPN) and ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti. (Photo: Takeo Tanuma)

NEWS ARTICLE 17 Jul 2011, by Jack Gallagher
HYOGO, JAPAN: Japan's No. 1 Ayumi Morita received a pleasant surprise on Friday when she was presented with the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Heart Award by ITF president Francesco Ricci Bitti.

Morita was honored for her role in Japan's 3-0 victory over Uzbekistan in February, which put them into the World Group II play-off against Argentina that began yesterday.

Ricci Bitti gave Morita a check for $1,000 along with a silver bracelet from Baccarat for earning the honour at Friday's draw ceremony.

"I'm very happy to receive this award because not many people can get it," said the Gunma native.

Morita decided to donate the award money to the Japanese Red Cross, which is at the forefront of the ongoing relief efforts following the March 11 disaster.

In an unfortunate coincidence, the day of the earthquake and tsunami in the Tohoku region was also Morita's 21st birthday.

"I was surprised to get the Heart Award," said the world No. 47. "I want to keep trying harder and improving so Japan can challenge more in the Fed Cup."

Morita admitted that she really liked the bracelet she received.

"It has two hearts - one pink, one silver," she said with a big smile following her straight sets victory over Argentina's Mailen Auroux on the first day of the World Group II play-off against Argentina. "It's really nice."

With former Japanese No. 1 Ai Sugiyama now retired, and Kimiko Date-Krumm no longer on the Fed Cup squad, Morita is now the unquestioned team leader.

"I've had to step up and take a new role," she noted. "I've grown a lot in the last three years since I first began playing Fed Cup. I'm more mature now. I have to set the example for the younger players."
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:39 PM   #79
country flag Ayumilove

Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light Ayumilove is a glorious beacon of light

yeah ayumi!! love u
Ayumilove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:26 PM   #80
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford R1 - vs Ivanovic

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #81
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

FedCup.2011.WG2.PO.JPN.vs.ARG.G2

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #82
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

FedCup.2011.WG2.PO.JPN.vs.ARG.G3

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #83
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Ayumi has won the first set 6-3

Pity there's no livestream. Keep it up, Yumi!

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 08:25 PM   #84
country flag -sugi-

Nevermind, livestream

http://www.streamingtennis.com/Cardi...oreboard1.html

3-3, Ayumi's starting to get tight

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #85
country flag -sugi-

Ayumi got broken, down 3-4 now in the second.
The crowd seem to be pro-Ivanovic, cheering Ayumi's errors

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #86
country flag -sugi-

She did it!

6-3 7-5 win for Ayumi
Even though Ana isn't what she used to be, this is still probably the best win of Ayumi's career.

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #87
country flag Hayato

Amazing! Such a sweet victory! What a great way to start the hardcourt season. She deserves it! I wish I had seen it. Surely, the best victory of her career!!
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #88
country flag -sugi-

Really nice message from Ayumi's twitter:

Won 6-3,7-5today!it was one of the my best match and very happy the way I played...she is great player in the world and today's match give me lots of confidence!thanks for all the support felt great on the court today!tmrw is another day and another tough match so will try my best again!now watching match Fujiwara VS Hantuchova then off to massage...

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #89
country flag -sugi-

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #90
country flag TheEmpress

TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold

It was the first time I watched Morita, and I really liked what I saw, looking forward to see more of her. She has a good chance to reach the QF and it means a lot of points to her rankings. You might see me post more often here.
Maria Kirilenko
TheEmpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote