MoritaManiacs2011 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #61
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MoritaManiacs2011

Victory 2-6 6-4 7-5.
Her first win at Roland Garros. Great fortnight for her to reach Brussels QFs and win a grand slam match in Roland Garros, when she still has a negative W/L ratio on clay Just shows how much she has improved this year, and continues to do so.

She had a great attitude throughout the match, very focused and cool-headed, that's what got her through today.

Next is probably going to be Wickmayer. I would be overjoyed if she can win that one!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #62
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/te...umm/index.html

Not sure if everyone here has seen this, but it has a nice interview with Ayumi (and Kimiko), talking about the devastating earthquake that happened on Ayumi's 21st birthday.
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #63
country flag Hayato

Wickmayer - Morita 1-0*

Ayumi had a break point in the first game thanks to a couple of nice winners. Keep playing well!
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #64
country flag Hayato

Broken lost 2 deuce games, Wickmayer has hit 7 winners already. Ayumi is still playing well, keep it up! She'll start to miss more
Ayumi herself has only made 3 errors.
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #65
country flag Hayato

Ayumi breaks to love with a BH cross-court return winner

7 winners and 3 errors from both, 12 points a piece. Must hold here Ayumi!
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #66
country flag Hayato

Ayumi holds for 2-2
She's hit more winners and less errors than Wickmayer, she's actually outplaying her in these early moments But Wickmayer's serve is a weapon Ayumi doesn't have yet. Keep it up!
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #67
country flag Hayato

Ayumi *3-4
Hit 2 very good shots to secure the break back, but she must hold here! 11 winners and 5 errors, she's playing awesome!
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #68
country flag Hayato

Ayumi holds for 4-4
She has won more points than Wickmayer. Break here!
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #69
country flag Hayato

Heartbreaking end to the set. Ayumi did her first double fault of the match to hand Wickmayer the break and the set after missing a GP for 5-5.

Wickmayer just too good. 21 winners and 9 unforced errors. Ayumi 16 winners and 8 unforced errors. Nothing wrong with her play whatsoever, and you never know what can happen from here! Keep your chin up Ayumi!
Old May 26th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #70
country flag Hayato

She lost 6-4 7-5 but that was the best i've seen her play before. She looks 10 times more comfortable and confident on clay than she did against Schiavone just last week. She's really building and building every week, match by match, and if her serve was more of a weapon she would excel even more.

She should be really proud of herself! 27 winners and so few errors against a top player like Wickmayer, whereas this time last year she only won 5 games off Flipkens. I hope this match does wonders for her confidence! And hopefully she can make a smooth transition to grass now.
Old May 27th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #71
country flag Hayato

Ayumi tweeted me again Bring on Birmingham!
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #72
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

RG.2011.WS.R2.Wickmayer.vs.Morita
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #73
country flag Hayato

Thanks for posting

Ayumi won 6-3 3-6 7-6(4) against Tomljanovic in Birmingham, first grass win of the season! Great fighting Ayumi

Next is Andrea Hlavackova. I think Ayumi will like the style of ball she will give her, so hopefully she can win in straight sets!
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #74
country flag Hayato

Ayumi lost the first set 7-6(2) And both players won the same amount of points
She led *5-3 40-15.

Still, I think Ayumi can win this match. She did not miss a first serve until *5-4, she must stay positive and she can win.
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #75
country flag Hayato

She lost 7-6(2) 6-2

Quite a surprise loss really, but no matter. She should have won the first set, but I wonder what happened in the second. At least she got a win. Good luck in Eastbourne!