MoritaManiacs2011 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 10:39 AM   #256
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MoritaManiacs2011

Match Pictures

Regarding her behaviour in the match, I remember an interview posted at the Fed Cup against Argentina where Ayumi mentioned that she feels it is time for her to step up. I wonder if she's putting too much pressure on herself, the reason for her poor behaviour I've seen in recent matches and her loss of form the past few weeks. I'm sure she'lll step up now for the Asian MMs.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #257
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

I remember a few years ago, Ayu used to show no emotion - position nor negative...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #258
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

What is wrong with her arms and legs?
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 06:46 AM   #259
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Ayumi plays Klara Zakopalova in the 1st round of Seoul!
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #260
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumilover. View Post
What is wrong with her arms and legs?
Exactly what I was thinking. From the picture, it looks like it might be fungal infection caused by sweat, something like athlete's foot.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #261
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

ANOTHER first round loss. Pfff

Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #262
country flag Ayumilover.

Decent draw in Beijing. She got a qualifier but then Bartoli, again.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 08:44 PM   #263
country flag -sugi-

Christina McHale in R1

Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:17 PM   #264
country flag Ayumilover.

She lost for the 2nd time after winning the 2nd set 6-0

the result is frustrating, but she seemed upbeat about the match which is good.
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM   #265
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

If only she could carry on her momentum for just half a set more. Chin up and be better with each week!

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 02:34 AM   #266
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw for her in Osaka this week. Against Shuai Zhang and if she wins, Daniilidou. Two very winnable matches! Please play well, Ayumi-san.

This will be her last WTA event for the year.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:47 AM   #267
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Two easy wins in $100K+H Taipei, 6-2 6-4 over Iijima and 6-2 6-2 over Adamczak.

Probably facing Yung-Jan Chan in the Quarterfinals which will be tough, but this is a golden opportunity to make her first Semifinal of the year, even if it's challenger level

Go Ayumi!
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #268
country flag Hayato

6-7(5) 6-1 6-0 over Pliskova and 6-2 0-6 6-4 over Govortsova, into the final for the 3rd year in a row!!

Great tennis from her to finish the year. One more match, that will be either against Date or Chang. Really hope she can win the title this time! Ganbatte!
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 06:30 AM   #269
country flag Hayato

And she won the title! Strong 6-2 6-2 win over Kimiko in the final, saving 10/10 break points

Looking forward to seeing the trophy pics.

That's the end of 2011 for Ayumi, great way to finish!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #270
country flag Hayato

Lost her first match of 2012 to eventual winner Zheng 4-6 6-3 6-4 in the first round of Auckland. But she had a great attitude after the match and believes she played really well.

She faces defending champion Gajdosova in Hobart R1 tonight, another tough match-up. H2H is 2-2, with the Australian winning the last encounter 7-5 3-6 7-5 in Pattaya QF last year. But Gajdosova was a mess in Hopman Cup. Hoping Ayumi can get some revenge and get the first win of the year! Ganbatte~