MoritaManiacs2011 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:37 PM   #241
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MoritaManiacs2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
I don't think you can call this summer crap. She had a great week in Stanford and put up a good fight against Stosur. But this loss to Cetkovska is incredibly disappointing, seems like she's taken several steps back.

I'm not even going to bother going into her result thread in GM.
Yeah it's been a good summer, just not the last two tournaments. I'm not surprised she lost to Cetkovska who is actually higher ranked, but only winning 4 games is a concern. I hope she can regroup fast for the US Open, she needs to win at least one match there to stay strong in the top 50.

I'm also not going to bother reading the thread in GM.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 07:50 PM   #242
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

US Open R1 vs (Q)
R2 vs (Q) or (30) Medina-Garrigues

Again, I think Ayumi has a pretty nice draw here, I just really hope she can take advantage of it.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #243
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Wow what a great draw
AMG sucks on hard-courts and she can surely beat any qualifier!

i am so happy
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #244
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Cetkovska has reached the New Haven final, defeating Radwanska, Bartoli and Li along the way so this loss really doesn't look all that bad.

Guess Ayumi has just been real unlucky with her draws lately.

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:42 AM   #245
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

No excuses for losing to Bondarenko.
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #246
country flag -sugi-

Even though she is far from her best, Alona is still a former top 20 so will always be considered dangerous imo.

Anyway, R1 vs Laura Robson. I really hope Ayumi can win this one. She'll just need to exploit Laura's movement.

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #247
country flag Ayumilover.

Good luck Ayumi. It's one of the tougher qualifiers, but i am very optimistic of a 3rd round! Let's go!
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #248
country flag -sugi-

There is a live stream for Ayumi's match tonight!

I would be so disappointed if she lost this one, I've noticed that quite a few posters who give Ayumi grief in GM list Robson in their signatures, so this would be a sweet victory. I'm so nervous though.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #249
country flag -sugi-

Robson takes first set 7-6(5)

This is so frustrating, Ayumi is obviously the better player and hitting impressive winners, she's just getting super unlucky with some errors and a bad netcord on a crucial point.
I have a super bad feeling she's gonna lose this match.

Last edited by -sugi- : Aug 29th, 2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #250
country flag -sugi-

Laura breaks to love in the opening game of the match.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #251
country flag -sugi-

Ayumi has the trainer on court now.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #252
country flag -sugi-

Ayumi's retired injured.

Real real disappointing, she had an amazing draw here. Again, I'm going to try and avoid the result thread in GM.
What a shit day for me. Both Ayumi and Misaki retire injured from their matches.

Ayumi's attitude this match was awful. She threw her racquet so much, I can't remember her behaving like this. I guess the pressure completely got to her. This loss really hurts, I don't know what is more disappointing, this summer season in general after having a great start, this great draw she had here and could have taken advantage of or the fact she retired quite suddenly. Anyway, Ayumi will be playing some of the Asian Hard Court events. I hope she has overcome any possible issues by then and can't start winning.

Last edited by -sugi- : Aug 29th, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #253
country flag Ayumilover.

Oh my god
This is so frustrating. Thanks for the mini-report Sugi. I don't know what to say. This has to be the most disappointing loss of her career.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #254
country flag -sugi-

By the way, was that me you were quoting in the GM thread? I genuinely felt Morita was the more stronger player in the match, although I was only watching bits and pieces as my focus was divided between that and Misaki's livescore so my view might not have been accurate. And also I'm obviously incredibly biased. Sorry if I mislead you.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #255
country flag Ayumilover.

yes it was but its okay because we all still support her as always
i didn't want to quote you because it wouldn't have been nice to throw you under the bus like that but i think we are all just really upset at this terrible result for us