MoritaManiacs2011 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #226
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold
Re: MoritaManiacs2011

Fight! 5-4 serving for the set......
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #227
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

she takes the 2nd set
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #228
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

6-4
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #229
country flag Ayumilover.

2 bp wasted
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #230
country flag Ayumilover.

breaks back so now 1-2 on serve! go Ayumi
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM   #231
country flag Ayumilover.

2-2
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #232
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Really disappointing loss for Ayumi. These are the matches she really needs to start winning. Onwards and upwards for next week now.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #233
country flag Ayumilover.

The good news is that she'll have 2 weeks in a row next year with no points to defend.
But this is a bad loss. Really bad loss and soo dissapointing too.
She has New Haven next week.
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #234
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumi plays a qualifier in the 1st round of New Haven but then probably Radwanska
I'll be satisfied if she gets a win here. 2nd round is more than reachable, but beating Aga would be off that charts. Fingers crossed.
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #235
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

The qualifying draw is quite tough though. She could get a tough opener.

I wish she played the Texas MM instead.

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM   #236
country flag -sugi-

R1 vs Cetkovska.

Please win this, Ayumi.

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #237
country flag Ayumilover.

down an early break

why did she have to draw cetkovska of all people
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 05:25 PM   #238
country flag Ayumilover.

She lost 2-6,2-6
What a crap summer. I don't even know what to say about it. Petra probably played well but still so disappointing.
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:18 PM   #239
country flag -sugi-

I don't think you can call this summer crap. She had a great week in Stanford and put up a good fight against Stosur. But this loss to Cetkovska is incredibly disappointing, seems like she's taken several steps back.

I'm not even going to bother going into her result thread in GM.

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:19 PM   #240
country flag Ayumilover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
I don't think you can call this summer crap. She had a great week in Stanford and put up a good fight against Stosur. But this loss to Cetkovska is incredibly disappointing, seems like she's taken several steps back.

I'm not even going to bother going into her result thread in GM.
You are right, the last two weeks more in particular. The loss to Bondarenko was really bad, this one is just more upsetting. Hopefully she'll have a good US Open draw unlike the last two years here