Tennis-2011 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #166
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future
Re: Tennis-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
Can anyone give me an invitation code for t3nnistv.com??
Actually I want to find Simon vs Russel but no video, can anyone find or post??
This is really really a good thread, keep adding!!
if you give me your email I can let someone send you one

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #167
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post
if you give me your email I can let someone send you one
longtin23@hotmail.com

Thanks

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 12:16 AM   #168
country flag SandraM149

SandraM149 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried twice to create an account at the Russian rgfootball site where most of these links are located.I used both of my email addresses as I never received a confirmation email in my yahoo email. I then tried again using my gmail email, as the spam filters there much lower. Still no confirmation email. When I try to log in, it says "inactive account. Please activate via email".
SandraM149 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:33 AM   #169
country flag BartoLiNa

BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute BartoLiNa has a reputation beyond repute

Could anyone get me an invite code to t3nnis.tv? E-mail is esprimophilips@hotmail.com
BartoLiNa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM   #170
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have Sharapova/Petkovic and Azarenka/Li from today?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:06 PM   #171
country flag draghant

draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice

im watching sharapova right now ... i wish i knew how to record it ... in the US as long as you have a cable subscription you can watch it for free on ESPN3 online. I maximize the screen and put the window on my attached monitor. If anyone can teach me or tell me how to record matches I would gladly record some of these matches to put on here.
draghant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:09 AM   #172
Chris_G

Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Tennis-2011

Just want to post a double thank you to dos Santos: generally, for doing so much great work already this year and specifically, for the Petkovic-Kirilenko match. I hadn't found that one uploaded anywhere and was beginning to lose hope!
Chris_G is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:49 AM   #173
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_G View Post
Just want to post a double thank you to dos Santos: generally, for doing so much great work already this year and specifically, for the Petkovic-Kirilenko match. I hadn't found that one uploaded anywhere and was beginning to lose hope!
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=102
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:04 PM   #174
Chris_G

Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold

Ahh, good catch. I checked the Petkovic and Kirilenko video threads for the first few days after the match, but it hadn't turned up there (or on any of the torrent sites) yet. I just repped mk27 for the original post.
Chris_G is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:48 AM   #175
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

can someone pm me an invite code to t3nnis.tv? pls
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:55 AM   #176
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

can anyone send me an invitation to t3nnis.tv? i tried to register but it didn't work....here's my email:

coetzergambill@web.de

thanks!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #177
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I need an invitation to t3nnis.tv too!
My E-mail:jinjin_4561@163.COM
thanks!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #178
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Rome - Tiro A Volo

Singles matches

1/2 final

Bratchikova vs. Ivanova: Int.h.264
McHale vs. Ungur: Int.h.264.(Part)

Final

Ivanova vs. McHale: Int.h.264.(Part)
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #179
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

asking again: can anyone please please please send me an invitation to t3nnis.tv? i tried to register two times but it didn't work. here's my email:

coetzergambill@web.de

would be so great. thanks!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #180
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have Dokic's sHertogenbosch matches?

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote