Wednesday schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Wednesday schedule

Center Court (from 14.00h)
Capriati vs. Suarez
Mikaelian vs. Barna
Craybas vs. Kix
Not before 18.30h
Dementieva vs. Smashnova
Schiavone / Tarabini vs. Mandula / Wartusch

Court 1 (from 14.00h)
Krasnoroutskaya vs. Panova
Ruano Pascual / Suarez vs. Rubin / Schett
Arn / Mikaelian vs. Dokic / Petrova
Geznenge / Weingartner vs. Craybas / Muric

Jen, please win fast ! (or Paola ) I want to see Anca.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:02 PM   #2
Krasnoroutskaya

Krasnoroutskaya is an unknown quantity at this point
I suppose court 1 is not on Eurosport. Damn!
Krasnoroutskaya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:06 PM   #3
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely Lina should be on CC instead of Kix. But she should win, then she will probably be on TV against Justine.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:59 PM   #4
*Marat BigFan*

*Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck!!! Alyona

GoodLuck to all my faves...Mary Pierce Elena Dementieva Anastasia Myskina Dinara Safina Ana Ivanovic

VISIT MY TENNIS VIDEOS SITE : http://www.geocities.com/jojo_marat
*Marat BigFan* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Good luck Mikaelian!

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:04 PM   #6
Steff_forever2

Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck

Anca
Alyona
Lina

Anca was lucky not to play against Lina or vice versa (Q-Q )

&

Jelena Dokic

Goooo girls !!!
Steff_forever2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:05 PM   #7
TeNnIsFaN

TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice
Good luck Jennifer!!

"I just made the decision that it's now or never..Just, you gotta have this positive self-image of yourself and otherwise, you know, your not gonna survive this life, I mean, you're gonna go through living depressed and sad and not being able to look at yourself and always degrating yourself..You know the most important thing is, is that to love yourself, you know, walk around with your head high and not take anything from anybody!..There's no other way than to just try to be happy, to try to smile, 'cause you know it's just..your wasting time if you're not!"
-Jennifer Capriati
TeNnIsFaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:19 PM   #8
country flag jindrich77

jindrich77 has disabled reputation
Good luck Elena!
jindrich77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:54 PM   #9
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Pf antoher day the worst match on eurosport
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:09 PM   #10
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck to:

Jennifer
Marie-Gaianeh
Jill
Anna
Lina

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:31 PM   #11
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Good luck to Smashnova

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:34 PM   #12
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
Anna/Elena on night session

Well i know its cuz of Elena...
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:38 PM   #13
country flag darren cahill

darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all
Good luck jen. Lets win a match huh?
darren cahill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:16 PM   #14
country flag tarah

tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck Anca!!!!
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:48 PM   #15
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
Make it happen Lina!
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote