Auckland 2011 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM   #16
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Auckland 2011

You have to google 'time in auckland'.
I do that for brisbane too.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:45 AM   #17
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

I know the time differences, i just thought she was the first match of the night session which would have been at 7am my time hence why i stayed up all night.

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by vanúss : Jan 3rd, 2011 at 02:34 PM.
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM   #18
country flag Chrissi_like

Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all

i don`t like Wickmayer, so good luck Dinara
Chrissi_like is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:02 PM   #19
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Did anybody find a livestream?
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM   #20
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Yeah Cami, you can watch matches on the Official website

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM   #21
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

I haven't noticed that!
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM   #22
country flag camilia

It says vido unavailable :s
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:23 PM   #23
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
There's nothing on at the moment, it's past midnight.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:26 PM   #24
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
There's nothing on at the moment, it's past midnight.
Oops I forgot they are ahead of me! I blame lack of food and sleep
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 06:16 PM   #25
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Well, this is fun, i've been waiting like an idiot all night until 7am here thinking that she was the first match of the night session, my bad i should have checked the OOP
Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
*sigh*

(i don't think we'll see her many times in the upcoming months, so i do not want to miss it.)
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 10:54 PM   #26
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Carla just finished so it's Vesnina's match then Dinara.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:34 AM   #27
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Tough to start the year with a loss,Dinarik but,in your defense,you began with a tougher-than-average first opponent due to the injury-affected rankings drop.Your loyal fans hope that you can (1)Maintain decent health;and (2)Come back to where you no longer face seeds in 1st Rounds.Even some folks who aren't your fans,per se(regular tennis lovers),have missed you and wanna see you back at the top.When you're at your best,you're unforgettably-good,Miss Safina,and we won't stop hoping for you to rise up again

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:40 AM   #28
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Tough to start the year with a loss,Dinarik but,in your defense,you began with a tougher-than-average first opponent due to the injury-affected rankings drop.Your loyal fans hope that you can (1)Maintain decent health;and (2)Come back to where you no longer face seeds in 1st Rounds.Even some folks who aren't your fans,per se(regular tennis lovers),have missed you and wanna see you back at the top.When you're at your best,you're unforgettably-good,Miss Safina,and we won't stop hoping for you to rise up again
True!
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:53 AM   #29
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

It's too bad she couldn't get into an exhibition of some kind-- either Hopman Cup or the Hong Kong team thingy. That way she'd have multiple matches guaranteed, which is really what she needs right now.

That aside, it's too bad she's not playing doubles.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #30
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

i have 2 things.
first its the tactic or mentality. It looks like either she has no confidence to be aggresive or don't want to be. i saw her standing inside the court waiting Wick serving, and when the serve came she started to hopping back to ballboys. Thats just so FAIL. and when Wick's rally shots barely hit over the T line, she was meters behind the baseline so she had to bend over and could barely catch the ball. Wick didn't even had to hit through her, becasue short balls did the same damage. FAIL! it looks like she thinks there is time for "warming up" shots in every rally. She just miss the first strike chance (on purpose), then the 2nd, but there is no 3rd coz then the opponent grabs the chance and makes her running, and then its over. If you ever saw a short youtube video about Wick (and you should watch your opponent before the match), you know what she's gonna do. i don't know if this kinda pushing is "strategy" or just mental block because she want to avoid failure (aka losing the point on her own fault.) both are too bad. i don't know if they use to watch matches on DVR, if not they should (Player and coach) making own pro/con notes point by point, repeating 3 times if it needs, but it would be clear and should stuck in her head in every moment: go for it, don't fuckin wait!
because if she has to run... you know its over.

and her footwork was lazy!!! waiting balls like a granite-pillar won't help. Move to the ball, move off the ball, bend, jump, do something! She only use to bend her waist(?), but her knee and ankle is like never existed.
if the training was so good, she shouldn't be that rusty. need many matches.