Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread! - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1066
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guti View Post
Anyone can tell me why she said: "thank you for all of your support through these last 18 months, which have been tough for my tennis and my life, too"? What has happened these last 18 months?
Last year she was divorced, this year she has suffered a huge form slump. The two things are probably related IMO.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1067
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Last year she was divorced, this year she has suffered a huge form slump. The two things are probably related IMO.
Then she was like insulted and stuff on twitter.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #1068
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Just catching up with C-Note's blog and saw this. I thought it was very brave of Jarka to continue, but also heartbreaking.

Quote:
Jarmila Gajdosova found out the Friday before the start of the tournament in Guangzhou, China, that her mother had died. She wrote on the WTA’s Web site:

I spoke to my dad and my brother as I heard the news and they told me to keep playing, that my mum will always be home when I finish, that I can visit her when I come home, and that I still have my life and my tennis to take care of. So I was trying to win this week for my mum, but as you can imagine it was hard to concentrate, and the more I tried, the worse it got. I was very sad when I lost. It broke my heart – I really wanted to win for my mum to be proud, but I couldn’t.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #1069
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Jarka tweeted she and her boyfriend are going to Dallas and her season starts on 22nd

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #1070
country flag Supernova83

Supernova83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think she meant her boyfriend lives in Dallas and she's going there and her training for next seasons start on 22
Supernova83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #1071
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Who is her new boyfriend?
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #1072
country flag Kəv.

Idk she didn't mention

If her season is starting on 22nd, what tournament is she playing

Edit: her off season starts on 22

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #1073
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh didn't saw someting on her twitter about a new boyfriend. Well hopefully she is having a good off season.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #1074
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Any news on the coaching situation?
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #1075
country flag Supernova83

Supernova83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok-stos View Post
Any news on the coaching situation?
She answered me "we'll see" so I think she changed the coach but she's waiting for making it official
Supernova83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #1076
country flag Kəv.

wasn't her coach TJ Tisdale before?

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM   #1077
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, indeed.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:43 AM   #1078
country flag Kəv.

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:51 AM   #1079
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if it's real or not.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:02 AM   #1080
country flag Kəv.

I think its real, heres another pic