Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread! - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #721
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread!

she won 16 76 75

a win is a win

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #722
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Jarka! Now build on this!
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #723
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #724
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Oh well win is a win but I hope she plays better next time

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #725
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I had to leave this morning to my job when she had lost the first set. I was so scared she would lose. The scoreline is terrible but i'm so happy she won

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 01:09 PM   #726
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

What happened against Daniilidou?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #727
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Oh my Seems like she lost quite easily..anybody have soem match stats?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 06:07 PM   #728
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I want to cry

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:49 PM   #729
country flag Baseliner35

Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough Baseliner35 is a jewel in the rough

I don't know why people are sad or feel sorry for Gajdosova.

Her results over the last 12 months have been appalling. She has simply not been at the races.

I have little sympathy for her, as after her AO performance, and the drama queen antics following, she openly admitted to the media and public, her game was not about getting the ball over the net, and a high unforced error count was going to be part of her game. She effectively was telling everyone, she was simply going to hit players off the court. Well, wake up Gajdosova, and her supporters, she is not that good. Any player, with a solid, consistent game will more often than not beat the Australian. She simply does not have the committment or tennis IQ to stay in points, and is very flimsy when pressured.

She seems very precious to criticism, or any challenging of her current decline, although her performances of late, could only warrant such a postion. However, she was once described by someone as a "mindless ballbasher", which many (including Gajdosova) took exception too. Unfortunatley, the evidence is starting to mount.

My prediction. Gajdosova will fall out of the Top 100 by the end of the year. I hope I am wrong, and I have always said she is a talent, but it just seems a long road back at this stage. She seems more intent of her image, and endearing herself to twitter followers, and life outside tennis.
Baseliner35 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:52 PM   #730
country flag SidTheKid

Well if you support someone and are fan on her (or him) you feel sorry when she (he) looses.Yes she doesn´t have the best period of her tennis right now but I believe she finds her form and use her talent to win sme tournaments

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 09:35 PM   #731
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseliner35 View Post
I don't know why people are sad or feel sorry for Gajdosova.

Her results over the last 12 months have been appalling. She has simply not been at the races.

I have little sympathy for her, as after her AO performance, and the drama queen antics following, she openly admitted to the media and public, her game was not about getting the ball over the net, and a high unforced error count was going to be part of her game. She effectively was telling everyone, she was simply going to hit players off the court. Well, wake up Gajdosova, and her supporters, she is not that good. Any player, with a solid, consistent game will more often than not beat the Australian. She simply does not have the committment or tennis IQ to stay in points, and is very flimsy when pressured.

She seems very precious to criticism, or any challenging of her current decline, although her performances of late, could only warrant such a postion. However, she was once described by someone as a "mindless ballbasher", which many (including Gajdosova) took exception too. Unfortunatley, the evidence is starting to mount.

My prediction. Gajdosova will fall out of the Top 100 by the end of the year. I hope I am wrong, and I have always said she is a talent, but it just seems a long road back at this stage. She seems more intent of her image, and endearing herself to twitter followers, and life outside tennis.
Harsh. Is this Sam Groth lurking on TF?!
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:33 AM   #732
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Jarka's not really there mentally on or off the court. She has no real gameplan other than to bash and hope she gets on a roll. Her results are so bad these days and it's been that way since her separation from Sam Groth. I really like her but I can't think of a way out of her predicament.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Mar 2nd, 2012 at 08:40 AM.
Mike81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:33 PM   #733
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Some people don't understand, why people are sad or feel sorry for Jarka.

Well I don't understand why some people call them self a fan, when they are only there when it's going well and only are criticizing when it's going bad.

I agree about the fact that she has no real gameplan, but on the other hand there are a lot of players we can win matches and stay in top-50 with a game like Jarka. At the moment I still think it's more about the mental part, like Mike81 said already since her separation.

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:22 AM   #734
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Jarka's still relatively young, so I don't see why she can't turn things around in time. Don't forget that Sam was a chronic underachiever in singles for years until she hooked up with Dave Taylor, who taught her to back her strengths and to patiently work on improving her her game. I think a big part of what Jarka is going through now is the aftermath of her failed marriage, which is why some of the comments above seem a bit harsh to me. She has a bit more fiery and complicated personality than Sam, so it may take a while for her to find a coach who she can work well with, but if she does I think she has the game to beat almost anybody. I wish her all the luck in the world.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:09 PM   #735
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Me too - I don't know the ins and outs of her marriage breakdown but it seems to me that that is still the key issue that has caused her current poor form. If she's not happy she's not going to play well. Full stop.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote