Quo vadis Sori? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 04:28 PM   #1
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Quo vadis Sori?

I'm totally excited about the new season which will start in just a few days! This feeling has especially one reason: I want to see if Sori learned from her break down last year and fight her way back into the upper rankings!

Nevertheless, I have a creeping feeling that she will never come back anymore and that we've already seen her best years...

What do you think? Quo vadis Sori?
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 05:56 PM   #2
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Quo vadis Sori?

I kind of can say I feel it won´t be succesfull season neither but I am ever pesimistic with everything so will see!
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 02:47 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that she will have some good tournaments and some bad tournaments. She will end the year just inside the top 50. She will have a few good runs in tournaments and everything else will be R1 or R2

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 12:01 PM   #4
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I think that she will be in top 30 at the end of this season at least...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 07:10 AM   #5
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
I think that she will be in top 30 at the end of this season at least...
I hope so!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote