Karolina Sprem Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #496
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karolina Sprem Cheering Thread! vol2

Anything else important written in there?
Maybe about comeback?
Hopefully at Hopman Cup in Perth next year.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #497
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Anything else important written in there?
Maybe about comeback?
Hopefully at Hopman Cup in Perth next year.
Sorry for not responding sooner (I didn't see this) but no, it didn't really mention much

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #498
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

http://dnevnik.hr/showbuzz/celebrity...---339745.html
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #499
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

SO CUTE!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/TheSliceTweets/s...433664/photo/1

AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #500
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

hello hello
I've been missing klina lately , so I've made higlights of the 2006 AO Davenport match
I also have the AO 05 and Wimby 04 Davenport matches, I can do those as well if you want

ajmoooo
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #501
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
hello hello
I've been missing klina lately , so I've made higlights of the 2006 AO Davenport match
I also have the AO 05 and Wimby 04 Davenport matches, I can do those as well if you want

ajmoooo

thank you and yes please

Still waiting for someone to upload good quality highlights or full match of Wimbledon 04 against Venus...but its already 10 years since that match so I dont think I will ever see it lol

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F

Last edited by volume3d : Jul 7th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #502
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello hello

ajmoooo
Yes plzzzz!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 02:29 AM   #503
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
hello hello

ajmoooo
What a match !

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #504
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

AO 2005

The quality of the video is not that great and the points aren't as interesting as in 2006, but klina looked stunning

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #505
country flag prima donna

Wimbledon 2004

classic klina greatness at 05:00

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #506
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for these videos!

Wish someone had the Venus Wimbly match
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #507
country flag prima donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Thank you so much for these videos!

Wish someone had the Venus Wimbly match
The entire match was on youtube a couple years ago, but they took it down

Does anyone have the match with Henin-Hardenne from Charleston?
I've never watched that one
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #508
country flag prima donna

Sprembledon

not really high-quality, but here it is

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #509
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes...Sperm
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #510
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sprembledon

not really high-quality, but here it is

OMG I wasn't ready for this right now

thank you !

those set points saved in first set
her shots
her face when she didn't know whats going on with the score in TB
Saša Hiršzon

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF