Karolina Sprem Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:27 AM   #361
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karolina Sprem Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeNate! View Post
Awwwwwww… Yes, I can certainly post some highlights. Let me crack out my DVD cases and find where they are. I'm sure their buried in the bottom of my closet. I'll do Sprembledon first, since I'm eager to re-watch it.

I miss her, too. All of my faves are either retired or virtually retired. It's amazing that I still care about tennis so much!
Your avatar makes me miss Monica too, with a passion. I wish I still cared about a player to that extent.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:37 AM   #362
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeNate! View Post
Awwwwwww… Yes, I can certainly post some highlights. Let me crack out my DVD cases and find where they are. I'm sure their buried in the bottom of my closet. I'll do Sprembledon first, since I'm eager to re-watch it.

I miss her, too. All of my faves are either retired or virtually retired. It's amazing that I still care about tennis so much!
Please do. The only match of hers I have on DVD is the Venus/Wimbledon epic.

I've been dying to rewatch their Berlin match and her other Wimbledon '04 matches. I think used to own her Montreal match vs Golovin and one of the Davenport matches, but now they're nowhere to be found.

And I feel your pain. My three favorites are Kournikova, Golovin and K-Lina. WTA is dead to me.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM   #363
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
And her finals?! I have Strasbourg against Farina (thanks to you, I believe ) but I've never seen Vienna vs. Suarez or Kolkata vs. Myskina! Would die to see both.

Oh, and also Montreal 2004 vs. Mauresmo! I was at that match live but never had a copy of it.

Can I end this post by saying I desperately need some K-Lina back in my life since she's basically retired, and I love you lots and lots and whoooooooole bunches. xox
I would love to see those finals of Karolina again too.
Just not the one against Myskina please, awful tennis, but I guess that is vintage Karolina too.
Kolkata SF would be better.

I already had Montreal match on youtube and dailymotion countless times and they always delete it along with my account.

I tried to search some matches of Karolina which were never uploaded anywhere but I have no idea where I put it.
I'll try to find it again.

No player makes me so excited like Karolina did.
I always wanted to see again her Wimbledon 2004 match vs Shaughnessy.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #364
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the 04 Berlin SF now. What an incredible talent she was, and a ridiculously breathtaking shot maker. If she had started playing tennis earlier in her life and really received proper coaching as a youngster, she could have done so much more with her career.

Still, what a joy to watch when on form.
Never come

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #365

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watching the 04 Berlin SF now. What an incredible talent she was, and a ridiculously breathtaking shot maker. If she had started playing tennis earlier in her life and really received proper coaching as a youngster, she could have done so much more with her career.

Still, what a joy to watch when on form.
That's my all time favorite match.
The best Karolina ever played and Venus during her career best clay court form.
If not for injury in this match I think she would have won RG that year.
But Karolina played flawlessly in first set and at amazing level untill the end of match.
I always missed her intensity during play later after 2005, it just wasn't there anymore.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:37 AM   #366
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
I tried to search some matches of Karolina which were never uploaded anywhere but I have no idea where I put it.
I'll try to find it again.
You must. And forget DailyMotion and YouTube, just upload the full matches as torrents (by far the best/easiest way) or on a server, then you don't have to deal with copyright issues and slicing the match up into highlights.

Quote:
If not for injury in this match I think she would have won RG that year.
I really don't think so. Even then, she was a bit too erratic to be a legit slam contender. She could have done damage though. And I agree that after 2004-2005 there was a belief & youthful, fighting spark that sort of left her.

Oh what could have been...
Never come

Last edited by WhatTheDeuce : Jun 23rd, 2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:42 AM   #367
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav. View Post
Please do. The only match of hers I have on DVD is the Venus/Wimbledon epic.
Any way you can try to upload this in full? That way Nate won't have to and he can focus on sharing other stuff.

I did upload the Berlin SF back in the day, though it was on Megaupload which no longer exists so I'm sure all the links are dead. I'd be willing to re-upload it for you guys if you want it. Sharing is caring!
Never come

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 01:24 AM   #368
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's my all time favorite match.
Over the Wimbledon match?! The atmosphere and quality of the latter was just incredible.

Quote:
Any way you can try to upload this in full? That way Nate won't have to and he can focus on sharing other stuff.

I did upload the Berlin SF back in the day, though it was on Megaupload which no longer exists so I'm sure all the links are dead. I'd be willing to re-upload it for you guys if you want it. Sharing is caring!
I have no idea how to upload stuff...I'm completely clueless when it comes to that sort of thing. I can't even use torrent sites beyond things like wupload.com that are easy to download.

How do you even upload from a DVD?
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:13 AM   #369
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i guess the only good news is that croatian players are notorious for trying to make comebacks. hopefully k-lina will do the same. i'll dig through my dvd collection to see if i can find anything
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:39 AM   #370
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i guess the only good news is that croatian players are notorious for trying to make comebacks. hopefully k-lina will do the same. i'll dig through my dvd collection to see if i can find anything
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 11:33 AM   #371
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

please upload berlin and wimbledon against venus !I never saw Berlin match

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #372

Quote:
Over the Wimbledon match?! The atmosphere and quality of the latter was just incredible.
Yes over Wimbledon match, level of play was so much better in Berlin.
Wimbledon has greater meaning though of course.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM   #373
11/11/11

Quote:
I have no idea how to upload stuff...I'm completely clueless when it comes to that sort of thing. I can't even use torrent sites beyond things like wupload.com that are easy to download.

How do you even upload from a DVD?

Nate, it's on you.

If he doesn't come through, I'll eventually send you a detailed step by step process on how to do it.

I'm gonna re-upload the Berlin match and the Strasbourg final just so I'm doing my part here. Oh and maybe what I have of the Fed Cup match against Clijsters. I'll do the full matches first, and then from there I'll try to make highlights for YouTube.
Never come

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:36 PM   #374
11/11/11

Agree about Berlin level of play being better than Wimbledon. Karolina must have hit a million winners in that match, and there was never really any big dip in her level, it was impressive throughout. Venus was pretty awesome too.
Never come

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #375
11/11/11

Venus Williams vs. Karolina Sprem Berlin 2004

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?ds91fu4accuorrb
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?xykwdxc25wwvw4x
Part 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?4v6od15v290hshd
Part 4: http://www.mediafire.com/?692919gzp9ccaq5
Part 5: http://www.mediafire.com/?na4h540ffh07uwe
Part 6: http://www.mediafire.com/?e9q2ymnt7tj5qrf
Part 7: http://www.mediafire.com/?z5dnwl5dybo0bpc
Part 8: http://www.mediafire.com/?mlfz0bvmpfywmfj

Total: 1.44 GB

Highlights:

Never come

Last edited by WhatTheDeuce : Jun 24th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.