Karolina Sprem Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #331
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karolina Sprem Cheering Thread! vol2

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #332
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Finaly news from Karolina, but not good at all.
Big headline in Sportske Novosti with 1 page big article about her.
"I have no motivation to start over from zero."

She said that but also that she didn't decide to retire yet.
However she is not certain in anything about her tennis.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I can't believe it

Can you please ask her to unblock her messages on facebook for a little while so that I can tell her how much I love her and beg her not to quit?
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #333
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Her motivation in the best of times was questionable, so I'm not that surprised that she doesn't feel the fire to start from scratch again. Sad though.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #334
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav. View Post
Oh my God.

Baghdatis is playing at the moment in SF of ATP zagreb, Karolina is there (i think)....commentator just said: 'Tragic tennis story(because of injury I guess), such an amazing talent and great beginning of her career but now we can just wish her luck in her private life .'

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #335
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #336
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #337
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #338
country flag kulysport

kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice kulysport is just really nice

Steta taman sam poceo pratit malo aktivnije tennis, kad su ona i Mario poceli dobro igrat, malo prije onog Wimbledona kad je Mario izgubio od Rodicka, A Klina od Davenport cini mi se, mladi, lijepi, talentirani ljudi obozavao sam ih oboje, i onda oboje prestali prerano igrat
Naravno gledo sam i Goranov Wimbledon ali onda sam bio premal pa nisam bas aktivno pratio tennis.a i danas ga puno manje pratim, nije mi nitko drag ko oni!

Too bad, i started watching tennis, when Karolina and Mario started playing, and were playing very good, it was just little before that Wimbledon when Mario lost to Roddick and Klina to Davenport i think, they were young, beautiful, talented people, i loved them both, they finished there careers very early
Offcourse i watched Goran wimbledon too, but i was too young than, so i wasnt that much into tennis yet.
is there video of that two matches on Wibledon of two of them, i mean Klina vs Williams, and Mario one match before Roddick! it would be great to have that in collection!
kulysport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #339
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Marcos can inspire her

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #340
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Worst news all year. Tennis misses her
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #341
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

I just seen the news here. Such a shame. Expected, but still a shame. I'll always remember how exciting her tennis was back in 2004.
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #342
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Any news about Queen Sprem?

Where can I find full match?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #343
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

It's so depressing around here.
Old May 12th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #344
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

I miss her so much ((
If anyone has some of her old matches please pleaseee upload them somewhere ))
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #345
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute