Petra Granic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Petra Granic

Well, this girl just played her first ever 10k in Solin and made QF! From qualification! Since she is still just 15 (born in 1998) that is pretty promising! One ambitious interview from her (that is how I remembered) from last year!
http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Teni...3/Default.aspx

Btw, she is only 447th at junior list (played 4 tournaments, won 1). But already, when 1995. year got delete she will be much better. But also, when she starts to play more I don't doubt she can be very successful. With this potential she showed! It will be very interesting to follow next weeks at Croatian futures!

Last edited by Hele. : Oct 4th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #2
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Granic

From this interview, her coach compares her game to Ana Konjuh!
Also, Petra beat 761st in the world (and 5th seed in Solin 10k) Dea Herdzelas 7-5 6-4. Later she lost 2nd seed Tereza Malikova (who is at the moment at career high 407th) 6-2 6-4 which is definitely ok fight for such unexperienced player.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #3
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting. hope she is our next hope in juniors now that donna, ana and borna are all pros
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #4
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you opened thread for her because I would have otherwise do it now.

She is the name to watch out for in the future!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #5
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
It will be very interesting to follow next weeks at Croatian futures!
Not on the acceptance list for next week or the following week's $10Ks in Croatia.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #6
country flag Hele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Not on the acceptance list for next week or the following week's $10Ks in Croatia.
And she didn't need to be cause guess what?? She got a WC!
Well, difficult first round against much more experienced (over 10 years older) Polona Rebersak (currently WTA 723rd with career high at 499th)! If she somehow manages to win first round I think she has good chances for another QF! It would be nice to see! Anyway, good luck Petra!
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #7
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Petra [wc] (-) beat D. Dukic (1211) 64 63 (1R ITF Bol 10k)

Next: N. Sipek (-)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #8
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

She's so pretty

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #9
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Gorgeous. Looks much older than 15.

She needs to unpurse her lips, though

And I really hope that's not a tattoo on the back of lower arm
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #10
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Petra [wc] (-) beat D. Dukic (1211) 64 63 (1R ITF Bol 10k)

Next: N. Sipek (-)
This is her second tournament with points for her. One more and she'll get her first pro ranking.
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #11
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
She needs to unpurse her lips, though
Duck face fan

http://cdn0.lostateminor.com/wp-cont...Duckface-1.jpg

GL in second round Petra

New beautiful Petra from Split

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #12
country flag Greco

Petra def. Sipek 76 61

Next: T. Lukas [6] (774) (Bol 10k 1/4)

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #13
country flag Hele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Petra def. Sipek 76 61

Next: T. Lukas [6] (774) (Bol 10k 1/4)

Mistake..."next" was Barbora Krejickova, first seed. Unfortunately, Petra lost 6-3 6-0. Well, I believe she offered decent fight in first set. Since in front of Petra is (I hope) great junior career next season, this is really valuable experience for her. But as already second 10k QF, this is really very good result at senior tour for her. Hope it will boost her confidence for junior tour next year.
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #14
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Petra won her match against Kenić 6:4 6:4 on G4 tournament in Zagreb.
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #15
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Petra in semis, she'll play the first seed Prybilova.