ART Melbourne- Week 2 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #121
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Melbourne

Dinara

Could have won that it striaght sets if it weren't for CT

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #122
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Go Lena V 1st straight sets win of the tournament!

I am a little bit surprised by the score though
Kim had half the points you had
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #123
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

MelbourneRound1

Johanna Larsson (SWE) vs. Francesca Schiavone (ITA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Larsson

Johanna Larsson (SWE) def. Francesca Schiavone (ITA)
6-3 1-6 6-3

The last match of the day was over on Court 6 where Johanna Larsson was the last player of the day to earn her place in the second round of the first grand slam of the year by defeating Francesca Schiavone of Italy in three sets. The match lasted for just over an hour and Johanna looks to be showing some consistent form here with having victories in both Perth and Auckland prior to coming here. Francesca seemed a little confused with what she had to do out on court and after playing some exciting technical play in the second set, couldn't stop Johanna from playing her game and in the end, Johanna seemed the better player out on court.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:22 PM   #124

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

thanks everyone for watching, hoped you enjoyed the results see you all tomorrow at around 13:00-14:00 GMT for the round 2 results !!!!

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:23 PM   #125
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Kim had half the points you had
I know but it is how I structured my points I expected a different result but anyway better than I expected!

Quote:
I know I won't be lucky in the second round cause I'll be facing your monster player with more points than me . Vera Zvonareva
Vera is determined to get revenge
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:25 PM   #126

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vera is determined to get revenge
Crap I know. Don't need to remind me

Wait did Henin beat Bepa In Sydney in three sets. Am I right?

Why is this happening to me
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #127
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Bartoli
Alize

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #128
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
Crap I know. Don't need to remind me

Wait did Henin beat Bepa In Sydney in three sets. Am I right?

Why is this happening to me
Yes she did, in the first round

But this is a far more important match and Vera will try extra hard to win because she wants revenge

Anyway all my 3 players were in the same half, the two that are left in the same quarter - just my luck isn't it
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM   #129
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

Mashona and Madison I am fed up with you two!!1111
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #130

Quote:
Yes she did, in the first round

But this is a far more important match and Vera will try extra hard to win because she wants revenge

Anyway all my 3 players were in the same half, the two that are left in the same quarter - just my luck isn't it
At least you'll probably win with Vera. I don't think Vesnina will win though cause she has Victoria in her next match.

Well you have 150 points more than me So the result will be accepted
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #131
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
At least you'll probably win with Vera. I don't think Vesnina will win though cause she has Victoria in her next match.

Well you have 150 points more than me So the result will be accepted
Oh we shall see, who knows maybe your tactics will be better

Well her even her win today was a surprise as well, I just hope she'll win a few games against Vika
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #132

Quote:
Dinara

Could have won that it striaght sets if it weren't for CT
there was no coin toss, thats only if it's 7-6(8)

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #133
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
there was no coin toss, thats only if it's 7-6(8)
Oh sorry, I first thought all the points in a tie break are coin toss.

and it's no big deal I wasn't really being serious
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #134

dinara was still close, keeps missing out in very close matches !!!! like jie

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #135
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Jo-La But Franny
Masha and Vika
Robson out
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote