ART Melbourne- Week 2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #61
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Melbourne

Sam, Karo & Kristy are all in the same section

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #62
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Stosur Interview Before the AO

What are you most looking forward to about Melbourne? Hmm, I don't know really its really exciting in Melbourne and I'm hoping to get a win here.

You didn't have the best start to your season last week in Sydney, are you hoping to do better this week for yourself and for the Australian fans? I hope this week I will do better than last week, I really disappointed the Aussie fans last week and I'm hoping not to do it again this week.

Who do you expect to be the world's number 1 after this tournament? I don't really know everyone is training hard on the tour for the Aussie Open and the season has just really started so it will be tight.

Is there anyone who you dislike on the ART tour? No, not really, I don't dislike anyone, and I hope they don't dislike me.

Who are you teaming up with in the doubles this week? Why? And is this important to you? This week I teamed up with Nadia Petrova, my good friend, I think we will do well in this competition, last week was also good with me and Ana getting to semifinals, but I have just chosen Nadia.

Any last words? Nope

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #63
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Jo-La vs Fran And they both have 1000 points
Daniela with a bye
Andrea is over with 1000 points-beast Karo
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #64
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

okay people, just winning you a title last week does not grant you a safe bye through to the next round, true, there are some very tough matches- but if you want someone to blame- take it out on random.org

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 11:39 AM   #65
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

everyone will have a ranking after the AO, and it will be then whether or not it affects if you get a bye in the next round or not

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #66
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
Anyone for doubles with Dementieva and Henin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Why are you saying that? Henin already has a doubles partner and is Kuznetsova
Sorry, I had no idea.

Still, Dementieva needs a partner!

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARIA SHARAPOVA
MARION BARTOLI | JELENA JANKOVIC | DINARA SAFINA | ANA IVANOVIC

Last edited by Broseghini : Dec 28th, 2010 at 12:13 PM.
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:08 PM   #67
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

^^ But Lena is my player
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #68
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I'm confounding my players (I'm in FPTT )

Anyone with Cornet and Bartoli?

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARIA SHARAPOVA
MARION BARTOLI | JELENA JANKOVIC | DINARA SAFINA | ANA IVANOVIC

Last edited by Broseghini : Dec 29th, 2010 at 12:32 AM.
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #69
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

And Henin is my player but I don't know why he said that
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:16 PM   #70
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok, it gets confusing when you have different players in different games
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #71
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Cornet/Petkovic and Bartoli/Goerges

Anyone with Timea Babos

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 03:26 AM   #72
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Kristyna against Alona Bondarenko who also has 1000 points.
Karolina has a bye
Sammy is against Sabine Lisicki Who also has 1000 points.

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:06 AM   #73
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hello, Australian Open

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - Maria Sharapova has been training hard ahead of the first grand slam of the Amazing Race Tour. Sharapova hit Rod Laver Arena today for a practise session under the sweltering heat. In less than a day or two, she will be staged in the same arena ahead of her first round match against Maria Kirilenko. The Russian is confident that she can win this, but hard work must be put in for it to be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
To be a champion, you need to be hard-working and commited. Your results will come through if you work hard and perfect eveything. I am trying to do that, though I am not there yet. So I am still unsure about my first round match with Maria Kirilenko. She's a good friend of mine, and she has a good game. It will be interesting to see what she throws at me tomorrow.
Quote:
Looking ahead of the draw, it looks very difficult and unbalanced. I mean come on, Domi, me and Vika all in the same section? It's brutal really.
Sharapova was asked about her sudden change of hair colour.

Quote:
I was called a 'dumb blonde' during the first week of ART. I mean, I obviously am not. I mean, dumb blondes don't just stroll to Sydney and take home the trophy. But no, I decided I wanted to bring something new to Melbourne. You know, spice it up. So I chose purple, because pruple is not a dumb colour, it's a fierce colour.
Maria Sharapova is also known for her on-court fashion. Her outfits can be a hit or a miss, but usually it's freaking stunning.

Quote:
I wore the dress in training. It's a blue dress with spaghetti straps. The waist line is alot higher, it's almost to my chest area. And it's really comfortable and really refreshing. But the most important thing is that it's inspired by pregnant women and the maternity stage of life.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:22 AM   #74
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Nice coloring

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:23 AM   #75
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote