ART Melbourne- Week 2 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2010, 01:28 PM   #211
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Any Results coming soon ?
Managers celebrate new year
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2010, 02:43 PM   #212
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

thrid round results will be posted by Serena_4ever and doubles round 1 by me today

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 02:45 PM   #213
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a draw for doubles yet?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 02:50 PM   #214
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Hey I will be posting the Round 3 Singles results in a couple of minutes!! The Doubles Draw will be up shortly!! :-D

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:08 PM   #215

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

MelbourneRound3

Sam Stosur (AUS) vs. Timea Babos (HUN)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Stosur

Sam Stosur Defeated. Timea Babos (HUN)
7-5 2-6 6-2

And so the Round 3 matches kicked off, with a very important place for the Quarter-Final spots!! In what could be called as one of the most important matches for the home crowd, Sam Stosur had a lot of expectation to live up to!! After taking a tricky first set from the young Hungarian, Sam lost it mentally in the second!! Striding back onto court at one set a piece, Sam played some amazing tennis in the final set and did not disappoint the home crowd with a stunning three set win, being the first woman to book her place in the Australian Open Quarter-Finals!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:19 PM   #216

MelbourneRound3

Rebecca Marino (CAN) vs. Julia Georges (GER)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Marino

Rebecca Marino (CAN) Defeated. Julia Georges (GER)
6-2 2-6 7-5

Rebecca Marino has looked very impressive through out the whole of the tournament, knocking out the Sydney champion and favourite to take the title Maria Sharapova!! Marino today carried on that great form and run, taking down Julia Georges and advancing through to yet another Quarter-Final in a row!! The Canadian looked focused and intent today!! Marino advances through to the Quarter-Finals, where she will now meet the home favourite Sam Stosur!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:30 PM   #217

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

DoublesDraw

Madison Brengle (USA) and Rebecca Marino (CAN) vs. BYE
Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Elena Vesnina (RUS) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
Liezel Huber (USA) and Krystina Pliskova (CZE) vs. Marion Bartoli (FRA) and Julia Goerges (GER)
Samantha Stosur (AUS) and Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. BYE

Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) and Mashona Washington (USA) vs. Aravane Rezai (FRA) and Ana Ivanovic (SRB)
Alize Cornet (FRA) and Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. BYE
Ashley Harkleroad (USA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG) vs. BYE
Dinara Safina (RUS) and Laura Robson (GBR) vs. BYE

BYE vs. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) and Maria Sharapova (RUS)
Alona Bondarenko (UKR) and Kimiko Date Krumm (JPN) vs. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) and Victoria Azarenka (BLR)
Johanna Larsson (SWE) and Francesca Schiavone (ITA) vs. Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) and Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)
Jie Zheng (CHN) and Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) vs. BYE

Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) and Justine Henin (BEL) vs. Anne Keothavong (GBR) and Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
Elena Dementieva (RUS) and Vera Zvonareva (RUS) vs. Patty Schynder (SUI) and Kim Clijsters (BEL)
BYE vs. Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) and Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
Venus Williams (USA) and Karolina Pliskova (CZE) vs. BYE
[/center][/center]

Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:31 PM   #218

MelbourneRound3

Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) vs. Alize Cornet (FRA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Cornet

Alize Cornet (FRA) Defeated. Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN)
2-6 7-6 (3) 6-3

With a first dominant set off Date-Krumm, Cornet looked confused and dazed during the end of the first set, and sat down looking slumped. The second set looked like it was to be similar, however after Krumm practically had the match in her hands, Kimiko let things slip, taking the second set into a tiebreak!! After this Cornet seemed to get her confidence back up taking the tiebreak in shocking fashion!! The third set became less of a contest with the Frenchwoman dislaying some of her best tennis, that in the end left Date-krumm dumbfounded!! Alize Cornet advances through to the Quarter-Finals of the Australian Open!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:32 PM   #219
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Sam
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:34 PM   #220
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Johanna vs Andrea in doubles
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM   #221
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Safina and Robson have a bye but the others hopefully they will their 1st round matches anyway
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 03:40 PM   #222

Aravane and Ana, Patty and Kim were teamed up as they either didnt have partners or i was confused

Old Dec 31st, 2010, 04:05 PM   #223

doubles results coming now, no match reviews today as i have to shoot sorry

Old Dec 31st, 2010, 04:09 PM   #224

MelbourneRound3

Gisela Dulko (ARG) vs. Anna Chakvetadze (RUS)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Chakvetadze

Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) Defeated. Gisela Dulko (ARG)
7-6 (8) CT 6-1

With a close first set encounter, Anna Chakvetadze managed to outlast the threat in Gisela Dulko, with the closest set of the tournament!! The second set wasn't much to handle for the Russian taking a dominant second set, while looking very impressive for the Australian Open!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 04:09 PM   #225
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

What about Zvonareva's singles match or is that all the singles matches for today?