Awful misses - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #196
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Awful misses

Kvitova doesn't know what the score is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hprOBYWq7Tk
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #197
country flag machinist

machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all

Jamie Hampton starting at 5.40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3fzyJNZ8
machinist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #198
country flag machinist

machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all

another one from Sanchez-Vicario breakpoint up in a crucial part of the match
strating at 18.31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xO7nbvuEE0
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #199
country flag machinist

an unusual one from Hingis
starting at 17.10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-t2Y6UD9zI
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #200
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light

a terrible Dinara miss
point begins at 9.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Sjpy80CBs
traralgon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:50 PM   #201
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light

I guess most of these misses are so bad theey haunt the players in question for the rest of their careers.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #202
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinist View Post
Jamie Hampton starting at 5.40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3fzyJNZ8
We still love you Jamie

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #203
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Li Na against Muguruza hit two framed BH in the stands to her side pretty funny ones

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:18 AM   #204
country flag machinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post

07:23 Tammy hahaha and then Martina's reaction Epic!
Martina's reaction must have been very annoying for her.
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #205
country flag traralgon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqAmLerY4s

a Sharapova miss
rally begins at 12.17
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #206
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

Andrea Temesvari against Eva Pfaff
rally starts at 8.50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv2u-E9uYg
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #207
country flag machinist

Barbara Schett at the US Open
rally starts at 8.33.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdt3afFEUQ
she was a typical brainless ball basher I think.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #208
country flag machinist

Vinci in Katowice
rally starts at 3.06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEpm_SdAMf0
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:22 PM   #209
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

90% of Jankovic's shots today against Stosur...
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #210
country flag traralgon

I haven't seen any in Wimbledon so far.