Disappeared players. - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM   #556
country flag kangwoo
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all
Re: Disappeared players.

not disappear but extinct in tennis world...over 10years

married and motherhood

KVITOVA
WIMBLEDON , YEC 2011 CHAMPION

AZARENKA
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2012 & 2013 CHAMPION
kangwoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #557
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose. View Post
Bogdan is whoring up 10K without many success...
She's on entry list for $15k Bath
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #558
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanova also got engaged over Christmas, probably planning wedding now.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:26 PM   #559
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Baltacha , injured ?
bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #560
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjpa View Post
Baltacha , injured ?
Had surgery, said she was gonna come back at IW using SR but as far as I know, she's not on the list... she should be back soon.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #561
country flag Potapovushina
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

I think Orlik stop playing because she chose to study.

And I also read that Pivovarova quitted her job and went back to Florida and started training again.

As for Antoniychuk, yeah, since her drug ban, she never came back and it's not in her plans apparently

And as for Alona, she had 2 surgeries and 2 years, but no Monzonator, Katya actually said Alona didn't intend to retire at all, she said she couldn't wait to be back on court but recovery is long.

Same for Diatchenko; though she has started training again since a few weeks.

Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 06:44 PM   #562
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Elena Bovina? didn't play any tournament this year

Did someone whether Rodina would come back? She still can play after marry

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 06:53 PM   #563
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Capra was dismissed by the University and still recovering from the injury, she will be back to the University in Fall

http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.hk/2...nis+(ZooTennis)

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #564
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Where's Rezai?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #565
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Bea Bielik? Had a good match against Justine in the 3rd round of 2002 US Open, then POOF.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #566
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsey Gullickson ran out of eligibility in college and played some ITFs last year, winning 25k Redding. She's back at the University of Georgia finishing up her degree. I think she graduates in the summer. Carly got married and played some ITFs last year to be a bit for for WTT.

Gail Brodsky is taking some time off from the tour and is teaching in Seattle I think. She may be back, but I think the grind of the tour got to her a little bit.

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #567
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonHart View Post
Bea Bielik? Had a good match against Justine in the 3rd round of 2002 US Open, then POOF.
She's teaching tennis and won her sectional for the US Open playoff in mixed doubles last year (beating Chris Evert and her partner who works as an ESPN radio DJ)

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #568
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Angela Haynes?? Wasnt she in a video game at one point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #569
Petkorazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Will2 View Post
Angela Haynes?? Wasnt she in a video game at one point?
She was pregnant at some point, also teaching tennis in Cali and a few said she was also working as a hairdresser.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #570
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see Aravane joining the list... She hasn't committed to any tournament and is still terribly unfit. I question her motivation, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjpa View Post
Baltacha , injured ?
They are both in the preliminary entry list for Katowice
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote