Disappeared players. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:19 PM   #31
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disappeared players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Define 'decent'.
I thought for a player with no ranking and 7 ITFs played in her career (even won one title) she played decent Her FH was better than Caroline's Would love to see more of her next year
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #32
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Aleksandra Olsza?

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #33
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF View Post
Louise Latimer became disillusioned with the sport after just failing to crack the top 100 and went to university.

I'm pretty sure Holly Parkinson had a very nasty injury, I can't recall what it was right now but it was more than "just" a serious injury.
Funny, I was just thinking of Louise Latimer a few days ago and sure enough her name pops up in this thread - Interestingly, at the time I decided to look up her WTA profile and was surprised by how young she was. For some reason, I thought when she retired she was around 26 or 27, but she was actually quite a bit younger. Kind of makes it a shame really that she decided to retire so early, as she may have had another shot at cracking top 100 again if she'd considered sticking with it for a couple more seasons.
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #34
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Olga Barabanschikova...she was similar generation with Amelie C. and Amelie Mauresmo
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM   #35
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Emma Laine she used to be a decent player few years ago

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:26 PM   #36
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Emma Laine she used to be a decent player few years ago
She hasn't disappeared, she plays ITF's all the time
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #37
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
Olga Barabanschikova...she was similar generation with Amelie C. and Amelie Mauresmo
Isn't she pursing her dream to become a sing star?? She even tried to represent Belarus for ESC... Gosh, from winning an Olympic medal with Goddess Natasha to this

Chladkova had an amazing tennis, if I remember properly she reached a tier 2 indoor finals losing vs. Serena and beat great players in during her career, I always thought she was def. an underachiever
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #38
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

My friend played Sabine in Indian harbor beach and did not know how she almost beat dementieva
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:56 PM   #39
country flag wally1

wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future wally1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento83 View Post
Amelie Cocheteux RG junior champ in 1995, after the infamous Wimbledon 2000 incident when Alexandra Stevenson accused her of racism, Cocheteux won just three more matches ever in Luxembourg qualies Went on an epic losing streak for the rest of 2000, stopped playing altogether after 2001, losing R1 in a few challenger events that year.
I always remember Amelie Cocheteux as she won the first professional tennis match I ever saw in person - the final of the Surbiton ITF in 1998 when she beat Seda Noorlander. Quite a good looking woman as I remember.
wally1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:03 PM   #40
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by propi View Post
Isn't she pursing her dream to become a sing star?? She even tried to represent Belarus for ESC... Gosh, from winning an Olympic medal with Goddess Natasha to this

Chladkova had an amazing tennis, if I remember properly she reached a tier 2 indoor finals losing vs. Serena and beat great players in during her career, I always thought she was def. an underachiever
Are you sure she won an Olympic medal? I think they actually finnished in 4th place

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 12:46 AM   #41
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Anne-Gaelle Sidot!!!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 02:27 AM   #42
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Are you sure she won an Olympic medal? I think they actually finnished in 4th place
Yeah, Els Callens and Dominique Morigami won the bronze.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 06:20 AM   #43
country flag Xian

Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
My friend played Sabine in Indian harbor beach and did not know how she almost beat dementieva
didn´t she beat Dementieva or was that Angelika Rösch?

where is Meilen Tu btw?
Xian is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:36 AM   #44
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

^ Meilen played doubles with Grandin this year at Dubai. But I believe she is retired.
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:42 AM   #45
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

the real Maria Sharapova