Indy de Vroome - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:01 PM   #46
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indy de Vroome

Indy wins the 1st set against Putintseva in the QF

Can she do it again? Keep it up Indy

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM   #47
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

She's something else: 63 61, into the semis.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM   #48
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Huge win

SF

Ashleigh Barty will be her next opponent.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 05:51 AM   #49
country flag Sasja

Indy will play her SF match against Ashleigh Barty today on court 18. Match starts at 12.00 local time.

Hopefully it will be shown on sport1 in Holland

Ashleigh is also a 1996 girl, but does have more experience in seniors. She allready reached 2 QF and a SF in Australian challengers. But Indy is improving fast. She has yet to drop a set here and her great run in Roehampton should really give her the confidence. This could be an interesting match.

Good luck Indy

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM   #50
country flag Sasja

They are showing Indy's SF on sport1 (extra 3) right now

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:24 PM   #51
country flag Sasja

Barty def Indy 6-4 6-1

Indy started better than Ashleigh. She was up a break. When she lost serve it was kinda unexpected. After that she was pretty down and started making more errors.

1st set: 14 winners / 7 UE against Barty 12 winners / 7 UE

In the 2nd set she was down a break immediately, but I still felt she could turn it around if she could cut down the UE. She broke back, but lost serve again straight after. She wasn't happy And then it all went pretty fast to 6-1 2nd set. Barty really stayed focused and calm, she had allready played a few challengers so she was a bit more experienced as well.

16 winners /12 UE
6 aces / 7 DF

Shame about today ofcourse, but Indy had 2 great weeks on the grass Maybe she was a bit nervous. But she did play some really nice points and a few great winners.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM   #52
country flag Dund

Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Barty def Indy 6-4 6-1

Indy started better than Ashleigh. She was up a break. When she lost serve it was kinda unexpected. After that she was pretty down and started making more errors.

1st set: 14 winners / 7 UE against Barty 12 winners / 7 UE

In the 2nd set she was down a break immediately, but I still felt she could turn it around if she could cut down the UE. She broke back, but lost serve again straight after. She wasn't happy And then it all went pretty fast to 6-1 2nd set. Barty really stayed focused and calm, she had allready played a few challengers so she was a bit more experienced as well.

16 winners /12 UE
6 aces / 7 DF

Shame about today ofcourse, but Indy had 2 great weeks on the grass Maybe she was a bit nervous. But she did play some really nice points and a few great winners.
Can I ask what is your assessment of both players styles?
Dund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:31 PM   #53
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

She had two great weeks. Hopefully she will improve and win greater tournaments in the future .
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:19 PM   #54
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Great tournament for Indy Really put herself on the map
Elwin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #55
country flag Sasja

Indy up to a new career high junior ranking: 14

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:46 PM   #56
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

3R: (1)Indy de Vroome (NED) DF (13)Alena Tarasova (RUS) 4-6 6-3 6-2
QF: (1)Indy de Vroome (NED) vs. Deboran Chiesa (ITA)
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #57
country flag Sasja

Indy

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #58
country flag Borisz

win against CHIESA,Deboran 2-6 6-2 6-1
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #59
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borisz View Post
win against CHIESA,Deboran 2-6 6-2 6-1

SF against the nr 12 seed Victoria Rodriguez

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #60
country flag Borisz

She wins the final. Beating Elise Mertens(Bel, [3]). 6-3 6-0 .