Anna Chakvetadze's training in Buenos Aires - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #1
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of
Anna Chakvetadze's training in Buenos Aires

Paola Suárez met her at Vilas Club. She was training with her mother. Here's the complete note (spanish):http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/blog...e=paola_suarez
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #2
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Chakvetadze's training in Buenos Aires

Good for her.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:50 PM   #3
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

Good Anna
unlike some people
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 05:50 PM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Is she with a coach?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 01:33 AM   #5
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Is she with a coach?
Yes, I was trying to get his name, he's Cristian Kordasz. Don't know who he is.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #6
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
La vi muy cambiada físicamente y también en cuanto a golpes. Está con el pelo más corto, no tan delgada como antes y cambió mucho su derecha y especialmente su revés.
did she cut her hair?

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #7
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgianFan View Post
did she cut her hair?
Imagine if her hair cut was Myskina style.
I still don't know why she wanted to cut her hair.
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 05:11 PM   #8
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Juarito, thanks a lot for the article.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #9
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulbis Rules View Post
Imagine if her hair cut was Myskina style.
I still don't know why she wanted to cut her hair.
No, I don't even want to imagine
why she wanted to cut her hair? because, it's boring to wear one hair style for a long time... I think she wanted to change something
and belive me it's very hard to look after such a long hair like anna has(or had,now i don't know what to say )...
We'll see, may be she has changed her hair style a little bit and we have nothing to worry about
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 10:00 AM   #10
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she had a great time in Arg but stay away from all the foods Dinara likes
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:13 AM   #11
country flag Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice Mad Dawg is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
why she wanted to cut her hair? because, it's boring to wear one hair style for a long time... I think she wanted to change something
and belive me it's very hard to look after such a long hair like anna has(or had,now i don't know what to say )...
We'll see, may be she has changed her hair style a little bit and we have nothing to worry about

Did she cut her hair?
Mad Dawg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #12
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

good that she is training and with Cristian Kordasz, he is for my liking the right coach to get her back to the top 20

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #13
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
True.
yeah, i forgot to say Welcome to you.Hope to see here next year more often.
Good luck.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:10 PM   #14
Setsuna.

I bet Anna will change her mind about the forehand she would like to have when she sees Delpo's forehand closely.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 04:19 PM   #15
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

JuaniCeballos

Anna Chakvetadze is ending a 3-week pre-season training in Buenos Aires with coach Cristian Kordasz

Former top-5 players @delpotrojuan and Anna Chakvetadze shared court today at Vilas Club in Buenos Aires.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote