ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 10:04 PM   #46
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition

Haha yep just realised, thanks it's been changed! :-D

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 10:40 PM   #47

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Great, all the teams are complete! I'll do the draws tommorow and will put the rules of the Hong Kong Exhibition up! In the meantime send your points to me for your player when you can. Remember you have $1000 dollars for this Exhibition to use and split into 3 sets, for example 600-100-300! Thanks, looking forward to it! Already have points off Kev. for Sam Stosur, the Team Captain of Team Asia/pacific, thanks. Send them as quick as you can before Saturday, thanks!! :-D

Serena Williams
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 08:52 AM   #48
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Justine Henin for Team Europe.And Svetlana Kuznetsova is IN for team Russia

Edit*sorry for the delay*
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 12:38 PM   #49
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

Date-Krumm arrives in Hong Kong!!!

Kimiko practising her forehand at the Victoria Park Tennis Court

HK, China 40-year-old Japanese tennis veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm has arrived in Hong Kong, to prepare for the ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exihibition, the first event of the new ART Tour. Earlier today at an official interview, the eldest player in the event expressed her enthusiasm and passion about playing in HK.

"I am really looking forward to play here, because this is a great warm-up for the Aussie Open. And i actually love the format in this tournament, as i can play both singles and doubles for my team, so i can have more chance to practise my serve-and-volley game. And i think it's a great honour to play for the Asia-Pacific team, i hope the HK crowd can give us some home advantage!"

Kimiko's first match will be on Saturday, what can this 40-year-old bring more to women's tennis this year? Can she even win the Australian Open at this age? We will see on that day to see how's her form!
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #50
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Kimiko
team Asia/pacific

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #51
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

Hello campers, la dee da. This is Ashley Harkleroad-Adams speaking.
I just arrived in Kong Pong and already fell in love with the city. Chinesse people are so nice.
I will be playing for team Americas with my fellow folk Sloane Stephens. The team captain will be Gisela Dulko from Argentina. We had abit of a problem with Sloane cuz we thought Argentina is like Spain and it is in Europe. Well we are still not sure about it bcuz Gisela barely speak English...hmm I will tell Sloane to google her!
Well that's all for now folks! See you on court!!
Love, Ash xxx

Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #52
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Anna had finished her vacation and arrived in Hong Kong in glory!!!

Anna Chakvetadze arrived in Hong Kong. This news was announced just few minutes ago by Reuters. Anna spent her last few weeks on vacation in South America, but when her Team Russia ask her for help in Exhibition in Hong Kong she didn't hesitate. She confirmed her participation in this event at the last moment.

To reporters she said:
Quote:
Originally said by Anna Chakvetadze

I know my country was in need. I didn't have time to hesitate. I decided to left immediately Peru, when I was and I was able to catch the first plane from Lima to Hong Kong via Tokyo and Beijing. I am little tired now but I am full of hope.
What she thinks about Russia's chances for win in Hong Kong:

Quote:

Russia has a really strong team. We have Vera, 2nd player in the ranking, women who was able to reach two Slam finals in row. We have Sveta, a player with huge potential, the double winner of Slams. And of course we have me, Anna. I am on my way to back to TOP 10. I had really good preparation season in Peru, so I am sure we are the favourite to win.
In the end she said:

Quote:

Princess Anna is back, fucking bitches
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze

Last edited by Miracle Worker : Dec 9th, 2010 at 11:49 PM.
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #53
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

great articles guys
lemonwilly, you never fail to make me LOL !!!!!
beesley

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #54

Wow! What great articles, I really enjoyed reading them all!! Thanks a lot for the effort you put into them, it makes the tournmanets so much more interesting!! I'll have the draws and schedule up for between 9 and 9:30 GMT! :-D

Serena Williams
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #55

Got the draws and schedule done earlier than I thought! Draws and Schedule are up, so take a look at them when you want! Thank you for the people's results that I have received so far! Who ever hasn't sent their points, please send them to me as soon as you can! Thanks :-D

Serena Williams
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #56

Oh and thanks again for the great Articles!! :-D

Serena Williams
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 11:44 PM   #57
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Argentina Gisela Dulko be part of "Team America"

Hong Kong, (EFE) .- The number 1 tennis player from Argentina, Gisela Dulko, participate in the JB Group Classic tournament in Hong Kong along with American Ashley and Sloane, all representing the "Team America", which combination be measured at the "Europa", "Russia" and "Asia Pacific".

- I really like play with Ash or Sloane, i think that this is a only aventure - Said Dulko

The tournament, which will take place at Victoria Park Stadium in Hong Kong between 7 and 10 January, brings together established names such as Vera Zvonareva and Justine Henin of Belgium.

"Gisela has a long career and has always remained in the Top 50, as well as this year is a team event, we think that Gisela represent South America," Efe said Terry Catton, co-director of the tournament.

Dulko will be the second Latin American in Hong Kong participate in the competition after Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, confirmed today Catton.

The three players from each team will compete in singles, and them two players from each team will compete in doubles .

The ticket prices, which has remained low "due to the current financial crisis, ranging from 15 to 68 euros.
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 10:57 PM   #58

From 15:00 GMT

Team Americas vs. Team Europe

Match 1

Gisela Dulko vs. Mirjana Lucic

Match 2

Ashley Harkleroad vs. Justine Henin

Match 3

Sloane Stephens vs. Daniela Hantuchova

Match 4

Gisela Dulko and Ashley Harkleroad vs. Mirjana Lucic and Justine Henin

Serena Williams
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 11:09 PM   #59

From 17:00 GMT

Team Russia vs. Team Asia/Pacific

Match 1

Vera Zvonareva vs. Sam Stosur

Match 2

Anna Chakvetadze vs. Kimiko Date-Krumm

Match 3

Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Jie Zheng

Match 4

Vera Zvonareva and Anna Chakvetadze vs. Sam Stosur and Kimiko Date-Krum

Serena Williams
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 11:14 PM   #60

Tune in from 15:00 GMT Saturday for the results :-D

Serena Williams