ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #151
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition

by the way everyone who writes articles this week will have a bonus in their next tournament, and seeing as you all have wrote a lot so far, you might even get an extra bonus a melbourne

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #152
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

I have been lazy and not wrote anything

I might try and come up with something just for fun though
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #153
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Go Europe
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:26 PM   #154

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Hey guys results are coming up in about 10 minutes :-D

Serena Williams
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #155
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

An interview with:

VERA ZVONAREVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. Talk about your upcoming tie, against Europe. Do you feel Russia can win the tie?
VERA ZVONAREVA: I mean for sure it's gonna be tough, they have great players. All the matches in our last tie were pretty tight and it ended up in a draw, hopfeully we can pull through this time.

Q. Do you feel let down by the rest of the team in your last tie, as you were the only one who won your singles match?
VERA ZVONAREVA: No not at all. The girls tried their best and all of us had extremely tough matches. I mean for sure its always nice to get a win but still we all tried our best. We got a win in the dubles match, so that was really nice, it's always fun playing with Anna.

Q. Being number 2 in the world, do you feel extra pressure now?
VERA ZVONAREVA: Well first of all it's nice that people have great expectations for me, and want me to do well and of course I want to do well, but as always I take it one match at a time no matter what the tournament is.

Q. You played an exhibition recently in Monterrey with Maria Sharapova, what are your thoughts about that?
VERA ZVONAREVA: You know it was a really great atmosphere and I felt so honoured by the fans as the turnout was great. It was a pleasure to play with Maria, she is such a nice girl. We had some fun off the court too.

Q. You have been known to be mentally fragile at times during matches, but now it looks like you have been keeping your composure throughout an entire match. Is this something you worked on? You seemed more calm out there compared to last year.
VERA ZVONAREVA: No I didn't work on it It just depends how I am feeling on court, I've never been one that tends to hide my emotions. I can't help it, I do what I feel. Yes I had a great season last year but nevertheless sometimes your going to have a bad day. It's sport.

Q. Do you think you deserve to be number one?
VERA ZVONAREVA: For sure that's been one of my dreams since I was a kid, but Caroline is a great player and she had a really good season last year. I just try and do the best I can to win matches and then the ranking will take care of itself. It would be a great achievement in my career if it does happen.

Q. What effect, if any, do you think yesterday's win over Samantha will have on your performance tommorrow?

VERA ZVONAREVA: Ah, I don't know. I think it was a good match for me yesterday. You know, I gave a lot in yesterday's match and hopefully will be able to recover for tommorrow's match.

But like I said before, it will be a tough match.

Q. How good preparation do you this tournament is for the Australian Open?
VERA ZVONAREVA: So far so good, in the end I'm sure this will have been great preparation. I've played here in the past, I love playing here, the fans are amazing here as well.

Q. Do you think Russia can still win here?
VERA ZVONAREVA: For sure, we are going to try our best, it's always nice to win when you're part of a team, but for now we will focus on our next tie against Europe.

Just a short interview, it's not that great. I'll do something better next time

Last edited by Sharapovian : Dec 12th, 2010 at 06:57 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #156

Team Europe Vs. Team Asia/Pacific

Match 1
Vs.
Game
Set
And Match
Kimiko Date-Krumm

4-6 6-4 7-5

After a dominant start from Justine, Justine came back into the second set tense and nervy as if she was in a Grand Slam Final! Kimiko showed that her victory for Team Asia/Pacific yesterday was no fluke, making a name for herself in the early stages of the ART Tour! Kimiko books the first set of points for Team Asia/Pacific today in front of an astonished crowd! Kimiko chants echoe the arena!!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Dec 12th, 2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #157

1-0 to Team Asia/Pacific!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #158
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Justine for loosing every single match in three sets
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #159
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Date bitch
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:00 PM   #160
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko in good
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #161

Team Europe Vs. Team Asia/Pacific

Match 2
Vs.

Game
Set
And Match
Daniela Hantuchova and Mirjana Lucic

6-3 2-6 6-4

After a fantastic First concentrated Set, Mirjana and Daniela seemed to lose focus in the Second as Sam and Jie took advantage of the European pair early on! However after poor service play from both the Asia/Pacific pair in the third set, Mirjana and Daniela were able to smash their way to victory! Sam walked off limping a little after the match, lets hope everything is okay for her singles match later! :-O

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Dec 13th, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #162
country flag Hian

Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:08 PM   #163
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #164

1-1 between Team Europe and Team Asia/Pacific!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #165
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys for Justine
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote