Australian summer 2011 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:58 AM   #31
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian summer 2011

Sounds great!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM   #32
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Glad that she won this match! After all it was her first match in new season! So good luck Sori!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 02:28 PM   #33
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Here Sori's new schedule for today:

Court 14 - 10am Start
Hradecka vs Cirstea
ATP
ATP
King or Razzano vs Riske or Hlavackova
Pivovarova vs Panova or Pervak

Court 10 - 10am Start
McHale vs Marino
ATP
ATP
McHale or Marino vs Hradecka or Cirstea
Rus vs Tatishvili or Sprem

Thanks to the weather conditions, Sori might play twice today.
At least her possible opponents have the same problem...
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:46 AM   #34
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Q2 Lucie Hradecka def Sorana Cirstea 6-0 4-6 6-4

I'm going to get some sleep now

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 04:58 AM   #35
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

New season, same old Sorana

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 06:33 AM   #36
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sorana at least it was close...
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:10 AM   #37
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

NO at least I knew it this season will be so the same as the last
at the brisbane tournament site is written that it was visible how was Sorana frustrated hradecka said Sori made a lot of mistakes in the first set

I can´t even describe how much sorry I feel also sorry for Sorana, guys I don´t want to see Sydney because she will get tougher opponenst than here

I so wish her luck and some good result now for me please win two matches Sori
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM   #38
country flag Curcubeu

0-6 against Hradecka in the first set...

After that I almost expected a double bagel. Because of that, the course of the match was at least some smaller surprise for me. We should give her some time. The break between two seasons isn't that long to expect miracles from her, but nevertheless she should have been able to beat Hradecka. But like often before, she completely slumbered away the first set and so, it was in the end impossible for her to come back.

It seems that there are still some mental problems left. She easily gets frustrated. Maybe because she knows that she can do better, that she was better or as often said, she cannot put into practice what she has shown in the sessions before. She needs to cool down, get her temper under control and focus on the match. Unforced errors happen to every player in the match, but most top players don't get agitated by that. What I still cannot understand is the fact that apparently noone before recognized those mental problems or didn't help her, though the Adidas team has a very good reputation.

We will see how it will proceed in Sydney, but the qualification there is clearly tougher than this one...
Maybe it would have been better to start the season with some ITFs, but at the moment there aren't any bigger ones, so it's the way it is.
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:17 AM   #39
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

YEah it´s mental that´s for sure and yeah as you said she knows she can do much better and then get frustrated I really again probably don´t expect nothing from this season she is still young so will see
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 11:48 AM   #40
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

so i just got the energy to log on after an exhausting day at the tennis. pretty disappointing result for sorana, especially the first set. She did make quite a few errors in the first set and she was just being bullied around the court by Hradecka but from the stats i saw and watching the game, its not like she played horribly, she still got 60% of her first serves in. The second set was better with Sorana being more aggresive, whie the third set could of gone either way. Once Sorana had gone down the break in the third set she still had her chances, however, one shocking line call from the umpire cost her a shot at breaking back. A shot from Hradecka was out by a mile and they called it in which led to Sorana sarcastically asking the umpire if they thought the ball was out after she hit a winner down the centre of the court in the next point. She then refused to shake the umpires hand after the match which is understandable given his performance, especially on a crucial point. It seems everytime I see Sorana play she is a victim to bad umpiring.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:40 PM   #41
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by austennisfan View Post
so i just got the energy to log on after an exhausting day at the tennis. pretty disappointing result for sorana, especially the first set. She did make quite a few errors in the first set and she was just being bullied around the court by Hradecka but from the stats i saw and watching the game, its not like she played horribly, she still got 60% of her first serves in. The second set was better with Sorana being more aggresive, whie the third set could of gone either way. Once Sorana had gone down the break in the third set she still had her chances, however, one shocking line call from the umpire cost her a shot at breaking back. A shot from Hradecka was out by a mile and they called it in which led to Sorana sarcastically asking the umpire if they thought the ball was out after she hit a winner down the centre of the court in the next point. She then refused to shake the umpires hand after the match which is understandable given his performance, especially on a crucial point. It seems everytime I see Sorana play she is a victim to bad umpiring.
First you are out of form and then the umpires also cheat on you...

It really can't get worse, Sori!
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 03:55 PM   #42
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
YEah it´s mental that´s for sure and yeah as you said she knows she can do much better and then get frustrated I really again probably don´t expect nothing from this season she is still young so will see
Agree

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:39 PM   #43
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I think that her results will be better when she finds a proper coach. Adidas team is great, but not good enough for Sori. And they are not all the time with her.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:11 AM   #44
country flag Curcubeu

Qualifying draw WTA in Sydney:

(6)Dushevina v Ondraskova
Barrois v Cirstea
Lucic v Rus
Dominguez Lino v (12)Jovanovski

A tough draw like expected! I'm already happy if she wins the first round against Barrois...
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #45
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

wel... good luck I guess.