ART Beijing G1- Week 20 and 21- IMPORTANT, please read. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Exclamation ART Beijing G1- Week 20 and 21- IMPORTANT, please read.

财富和名利

Hello and welcome to our next stop on the Amazing Race Tour here in Beijing !! This wonderful capital city has a lot in store for us leading up to final stages of the year. Many players will hope they can do everything possible to gain as many points as they can to give them a chance of appearing in the final tournament of the year- The Year End Championships at Istanbul. Beijing will be host to every player on the ART tour due to a revised schedule, making this tournament even more exciting!! As the first year of ART is coming to an end, what can we expect from this penultimate Grade 1 championsip? Many memories have been created on the tour this year and hopefully we will see many dreams come true here too.

Due to Managers feeling that it would be more appealing to ART players and potential new players to play the second year of ART as soon as possible we have decided to revise the end of year schedule. This is because both managers have a hefy work load outside of tennisforum and if we can devise a year 2 schedule with less tournaments and we can try and keep close to the WTA schedule, we think this would be more beneficial to you and us Therefore, the points you had for Tokyo/Helsinki will be combined with your Beijing points to make a super G1 tournament in Beijing which will be nicknamed 'the Fith Grand Slam' Then, there will be one last tournament in Moscow to end the year before the the year end championships. After Seoul and Athens, the year end championships thread will be up to see who has qualified so far and what players who havnt have to do in order to do so. Hope you think this is a good idea and you can start comitting your doubles partnerships and sending both me and serena4ever points when i have made the entry

Points are Due by Friday 11th January 9pm CET

Send points to no-hay-igual and Serena_4ever

谢谢您

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: ART Beijing G1- Week 20 and 21- IMPORTANT, please read.

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #3

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #4

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #5

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #6

Any concerns just post in here

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #7
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Vania/Slava

Anyone w/serena?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #8
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #9
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Riske, McHale, and Oudin all looking for partners!!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #10
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Dokic/Dulko

Pennetta looking for partner.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #11
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Min/Oudin again?

Minella/Petkovic again?

Kleybanova anyone?

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #12
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Pennetta/Riske
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #13
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

You say the deadline was yday but I do not see an entry list

Keothavong/schynder for doubles

anyone want to play with anabel?
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #14
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
You say the deadline was yday but I do not see an entry list

Keothavong/schynder for doubles

anyone want to play with anabel?
Anabel/Serena?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #15
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote