ART Rankings Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2011, 06:05 AM   #121
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Rankings Thread

This relates to life soo much. Stosur isss now 8th and 8th in ART, and her HR is 4th also in ART.!!

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2011, 12:46 PM   #122
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

ART Doubles Rankings as of Week 12/ After Madrid

Official Roland Garros Doubles Rankings

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #123
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Anna has to stop play with random player...
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #124
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sam out of top 10 for doubles, Kristyna is in top 20 for doubles

Old May 4th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #125

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

So the new Rankings are out, and will be everyones ranking for the Roland Garros! There wasn't much change in the Singles Ranking! Of course a big congrats to Anna Chakvetadze for remaining at the Top Spot for 10 weeks now!

Can she grab a Second Slam in a row, and remain as the Worlds No.1? Or will someone else dethrone the most dominant lady in the ART Tour? Who knows, but RG offers some massive points and of course History will be in the making. Notable moves were Laura Pous-Tio reaching a career high of No.11, just missing out on the Top 10, by a matter of 7 or 8 points. Also Madrid Champ Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario sky rockets into the Top 30. Pretty impressive to say that she is a new comer on the Tour.

The Doubles have changed a little more though. Again congrats to our leading lady Anna Chakvetadze who stays intact at the Top of the Doubles Rankings for 10 weeks now. Amazing achievement! However after Safina's win with Robson at Madrid, Safina has closed in dramatically on Chakvetadze, with only 400 points seperating them. Safina has closed the gap massively! This leads to question if Safina can become the Second ever Doubles No.1 in History. But she will have to have a very good tournament to knock the World No.1 off, and I'm sure Miss.Chakvetadze will have some tricks up her sleeve to remain at the Top Spot. Laura propels into the Doubles Top 4 after her win with Safina, while Liezel also makes the Top 5.

Alona drops down with Vera to No.6 and No.7! Marino also drops down, but Garrigues moves up a place to No.9
Stosur is pushed out of the Top 10! Pavlyuchenkova and Ivanovic also reach career highs of No.12 and No.13! Well done

All I know is that the RG promises to be dramatic, entertaining and exciting, and this is where in the next few weeks with Wimbledon also around the corner, where everything could change. Hope everyone enjoys the Rankings and RG should be up some time today, then people can send points as soon as possible.

Serena Williams
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #126
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

And I hope Dominika will receive WCs to RG... without ranking or with special ranking
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
Sam out of top 10 for doubles, Kristyna is in top 20 for doubles
She can easily get back in the Top 10, she only just dropped out. She needs to have a good RG though

Serena Williams
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Anna has to stop play with random player...
Definately or she will lose the Top Spot!

Serena Williams
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #129
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Lisicki reached the number 3 once.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #130
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

TERRIBLE WEEK
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I thought Lisicki reached the number 3 once.
Did she? No problem I will change it on the new Rankings after the Roland Garros, unless she makes World No.1 of course!

Serena Williams
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:04 PM   #132

Official Doubles Rankings as of Week 13/ After Roland Garros

Former World No.1: Anna Chakvetadze: 13 weeks

Serena Williams
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:09 PM   #133

A lot has changed after the events of Roland Garros! With Dinara Safina's spectacular performance of making the Semi's along with Laura Robson she has been crowned as the second ever Doubles World No.1, knocking Chakvetadze down to No.2 after 13 weeks of dominance! Laura Robson's performance also gives her a career high of No.3 in Doubles while Doubles Grand Slam champ Zheng enters the Top 5 after her electric win with partner Peng, who enters at No.35 in the rankings after her winning debut!

Things are looking exciting for the grass season as players prepare for the next Grand Slam of the year!

Serena Williams
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:10 PM   #134
country flag Kəv.

All my players slipping down

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:11 PM   #135

Official Singles Rankings as of week 13/ After Roland Garros

Serena Williams