ART Rankings Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #106
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Rankings Thread

Official ART Doubles Rankings as of Week 10/After Warsaw and Stuttgart

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #107

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Dinara Safina and Vera Zvonareva both climb up to career highs of No.2 and No.3 in the Doubles Rankings due to the unfortunate retirement of Dominika Cibulkova!

Anabel Medina Garrigues propels to a career high of No.7, while Andrea and Laura re-enter the Doubles Top 10!
Masha and JJ move out of the Top 10, to places 11 and 12, while Julia Goerges pulls up nearer to the Top 20!

Anne keothavong and Sloane Stephens make the Doubles Top 30, with Canadian Heidi only 40 points off the Top 30!

While we have a handful of new names who have just recieved a Doubles Ranking this week! Congrats

Rome should be up tomorrow! Everything is heating up!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Apr 6th, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 10:57 PM   #108
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane made some impressive changes this week!
57/last to 35 in singles
Up to 30 in doubles!
Good debut for Lauren.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 11:10 PM   #109

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Are the new tournaments coming up soon?
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyajde! View Post
Are the new tournaments coming up soon?
Hey, I'm putting up Rome now! I've just done all the Art work for it, but I've been having a few problems with it! Hopefully it will look okay!

It would have been up earlier, but it was my Birthday over the weekend, so I haven't been on here for like 4 days!

Serena Williams
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #111

Happy (late :'sad Birthday
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 01:16 PM   #112

Official ART Singles Rankings as of Week 11/ After Rome

Serena Williams
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 03:06 PM   #113

Official ART Doubles Rankings/ After Rome

Serena Williams
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 03:14 PM   #114

The Rankings are out, and the Famous Five all keep their positions and stay strong in Singles, while Laura Robson climbs back up to No.6 in Singles! The Rome Champion Ana Ivanovic, makes her debut in the Top 10, at No.7! Congrats Ana.

While Vera Zvonareva makes her Top 15 debut, and not far off the Top 10 at all!

No other massive changes in Singles I don't think! Congrats to Anna Chakvetadze on making it at a 9th week at No.1

However the Doubles, has changed! Of course Chakvetadze remains dominat at te top spot, with 1,300 points ahead of No.2 Dinara Safina! Vera has dropped down to No.5, with the Rome Doubles Champ Venus Williams making her career high of No.3 in the Doubles Ranking! Well done

Bonadrenko also moves up to No.4

Rome Doubles Champion Liezel Huber also makes her debut in the Doubles Top 10 at a career high of No.7!

The Serb duo of Ivanovic makes the Top 15 of Doubles, while Bojana makes the Top 25

Madrid is going to be very exciting with some more big points up for offer, before the mighty Roland Garros! Good luck everyone!

Serena Williams
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:24 PM   #115
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold

Bondarenko is number 4 in both Singles and Doubles!!! she's like Chakvetadze now only three spots worse

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:58 PM   #116

Bojana at 24 in Doubles!!!! Anna K had two titles and was worse then that
Lauren up to 41 in singles! Not bad for 2 tournament!
Sloane up to 32 in Doubles and 37 in singles! Not bad considering her season 1 year end rank was Last!
Clay season has brought some nice results with 3 finals and a bunch of wins!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:09 PM   #117

Singles Rankings as of Week 12/ After Madrid

Official Roland Garros Singles Ranking

Serena Williams
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM   #118

*NOTE*

PR=Previous Ranking
HR=Highest Ranking achieved on the ART Tour

Serena Williams
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:23 PM   #119

Doubles Rankings will be up tomorrow! The Singles took me a little longer than usual, with making drastic changes to the Ranking Table, so I shall put up Doubles tomorrow! Hope everyone likes the new Rankings Table

Serena Williams
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:50 AM   #120
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Great jump by Arantxa!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote