ART Rankings Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #91
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Rankings Thread

Is there any possibility to change Cibulkova on Dokic with all Cibulkova's position?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #92
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

okay so, i was waiting until someone asked this, no this is not possible unfortunately, Dokic has done nothing and has no history and it is unfair to everyone that she gets to take Cibulkova's place after not doing anything. However, if you want to change players, Dokic will start at the bottom of the rankings for season 2. Don't worry though- there is loads of time to catch up in the rankings so the choice is up to you

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #93
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

plus we love Cibulslutkova, it would not be the same without her

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #94
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel did not go illegal. If cibulkova retires, anabel will come after nadia !
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #95
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Hi everyone, just to let you know that the official rankings will be up tonight!! And the middle half of the year Season 2 will be starting from next week

Sorry for the delay but we thought we would give everyone a little rest, and enjoy Fed Cup

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #96

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Official Singles Rankings as of Week 9 Season 2/Mid Season, after Charleston and Marbella

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Mar 20th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #97

Well the official rankings are out, and some big changes! Anna Chakvetadze secures the No.1 spot for a 7th week, almost 2 months! Congrats Anna!

Vika manages to secure her No.2 ranking as the second best player in the world, but Nadia Petrova is hot on her heels, with only 10 ranking points behind! The No.2 position could be very close coming into mid season. Also with 2 Grand Slams on their way Chakvetadze's No.1 spot could also be on the line, especially if any of the Top 10 perform well!

Alona Bondarenko after her successful title win at Charleston climbs up 2 places from No.6 to No.4 placing herself back within the Top 5, making a statement!

Sabine drops down to No.5, though I'm sure that she won't be very phased by this, where as Robson and Marino move down to No.7 and No.9, where by Justine Henin and Sam Stosur climb up!

Kuzzy makes her long awaited debut into the Top 10

Congats to Miloti who has all their 3 players within the World's Top 10!
A very good achievement!

The Top 20 has also made minor changes! Garrigues keeps moving up, now at a career high of 15, where as Russians Zvonareva and Safina make it into the Top 20! Dinara moved up from No.34 to No.17, due to her Semi-Final performance! And Vera No.16! Wow! Nice!

Jankovic moves out of the Top 10 to No.11, but she can easily get back in there with a good solid performance in the next tournament! Masha moves down, but not by much! One big tournament could propel her back in the Top 10!

Spaniard Laura Pous Tio keeps moving up! A dark horse to watch out for!

Other than that, there are many looking strong for Mid Season. But how will all the players cope with new additions to the ART Field! All new players will receive a ranking after their first tournament!

Serena Williams
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #98
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Lauren Davis is ready to make a splash next season!
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #99

Official Doubles Rankings as of Week 9 Season 2/Mid Season, after Charleston and Marbella

Serena Williams
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #100

Doubles Rankings are out! Again Congrats to Doubles No.1 Anna Chakvetadze who has remained the No.1 for 7 weeks!!

Dominika Cibulkova remians at No.2, but with Dinara Safina's win at Charleston, Safina is only 400 points off taking No.2 position from Dominika! Could be very close coming into the mid season! Vera remains at No.5 again, while Sam rockets back up to No.4, after her Finalist performance in Charleston, where as Marino moves down to No.6!! Alona Bondarenko climbs back into the Top 10, sitting at No.7, while Dream team Masha and JJ move down to No. 8 and 9! Garrigues looks very comfortable at the No.10 spot!

Venus drops out the top 10 a couple of places, but one good tournament could easily take her back up!

Serena Williams
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #101
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM   #102

Official ART Singles Rankings as of Week 10/After Warsaw and Stuttgart

Serena Williams
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #103

Some moves this week include Vika moving down to No.3 after 8 weeks of staying there, with Petrova moving up to No.2, challenging Chakvetadze for the No.1 spot! However with two big tournaments coming up, Rome and Madrid, that offer the winner 1,000 points, any position could be up for grabs! Hell, if Azarenka or Bondarenko do well in Rome and Madrid then one of them may move up to the top spot! Who knows!

Julia Goerges makes a big climb up to No.14, now a top 15 player after her successful win in Stuttgart!
Sloane finally climbs up near the Top 35, with Ivanovic and Larsson re-entering the Top 20!

Anabel Medina Garrigues makes her debut and career high of No.10 in the world. Now a Top 10 player, as Sveta gets knocked out of the Top 10, but not by many points

The Spaniard and always dark horse Laura Pous Tio, after a good result in warsaw moves into the Top 20 at No.16, not far off the Top 15! :bow:

Everything is looking very interesting coming into Rome and Madrid before the Roland Garros!

And congrats to Anna, keeping at the Top Spot for 8 weeks now!

Serena Williams
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #104
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Dominika was removed from ranking
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Dominika was removed from ranking

We will miss Domi

I have kept hold of her Doubles Rankings and Singles Rankings safe just incase she wants to make a return!

Serena Williams