ART Rankings Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #151
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Rankings Thread

Anna Chakvetadze remains as the Doubles No.1, with Laura Robson and Venus Williams remaining at No.2 and No.3!

Notable changes are the Wimbledon Champions Jelena Jankovic and Maria Sharapova who both move into the worlds top 5 at career highs of No.4 and No.5!

Finalists Pelletier and Tabakh move move into the Top 20, with 3 Canadian players now sat comfortably inside the Worlds Top 20! Nice

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #152

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Just to let everyone know that ART Budapest and ART Copenhagen will be up at 9:30GMT, which is about 5 hours away!

I have prepared everything, but all I need to do is evaluate who gets bonus points for the tournaments!

But I am away from now up till 8PM!

Get online later for the offcial US Open Series

Serena Williams
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #153
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

I am waiting... Li and Zheng and Peng will be back after the China Syndrome, which is a king of disease

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #154

Week 16: Official ART Singles Rankings After Budapest and Copenhagen

Serena Williams
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 12:17 PM   #155

Anna Chakvetadze remains as the world No.1 in Singles for a record breaking 16th week on the ART Tour! A big congratulations to Anna

Nadia isn't far behind though and one good tournament and a bad one off Anna could see Petrova steal the top spot, but without a Grand Slam Title! Other than that all of the top 5 stay the same

Keothavong moves up to No.6, while Maria Sharapova keeps moving up sitting comfortably at No.11 just outside of the top 10! Can Maria push hard this week in San Diego and re-enter the Worlds Top 10? BFF Jankovic isn't far behind her sitting at No.12, while the returning Safina and Vesnina re-enter the Singles Rankings after missing th grass season due to injuries!

With the US Open literally around the corner, who will make a name for thereselves?

Serena Williams
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #156

Week 16: Official ART Doubles Rankings After Budapest and Copenhagen

Former World No.1s: Anna Chakvetadze: 1st reign: 13 weeks
Dinara Safina: 1st reign: 1 week
Anna Chakvetadze: 2nd reign: 2 weeks

Serena Williams
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #157

Anna Chakvetadze remains as the Doubles World No.1 for a second week in her second reign as Doubles No.1! However with the return of Dinara Safina who missed the grass season due to injury, has seen her re-enter the rankings at No.2, with the mass amount of points she has built up in Doubles this year along with her Semi-Final showing at Budapest, though she still has some work to do along with Robson if any of them want to knock Anna off the top spot.

With another title win from Masha and JJ both stay in the Top 5, but have moved even closer to stealing the No.2 and No.3 spots if they continue their winning success. With Vee's bad performance at Copenhagen she has dramatically moved down from No.3 to No.6 in the Doubles Rankings, though she is not far behind at all. Success in San Diego could see her move back up again

Serena Williams
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #158

Week 17: Official ART Singles Rankings After San Diego

Anna Chakvetadze: 1st Reign: 17 weeks
Nadia Petrova: 1st reign: 1 week

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Dec 10th, 2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #159

Yes it is official Nadia Petrova takes the top spot from Anna Chakvetadze where she had held it for 17 weeks!!

Congrats Nadia

Bad luck Anna but I'm sure you will want that No.1 ranking back coming up towards the US Open

No big movers apart from Garrigues regaining her position back in the top 10!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #160

Week 17: Official ART Doubles Rankings After San Diego

Anna Chakvetadze: 1st reign: 13 weeks
Anna Chakvetadze: 2nd reign: 3 weeks

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Dec 10th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #161

Anna Chakvetadze remains at the top of the Doubles Rankings for a 3rd week in her second reign! Congrats Anna!!

No major move apart from Kuzzy sneaking up to No.12 and if Vania and Yaroslava get some more good results behind them, then they will move up the ladder very soon!!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #162
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Anna and Nadia
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #163

Singles rankings before US Open/ After Toronto: Week 18

Anna Chakvetadze: 1st Reign: 17 weeks
Nadia Petrova: 1st reign: 2 weeks

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 4th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #164

A big congratulations to Nadia Petrova who keeps at the top spot for a second week in her career!
She's also seeded No.1 in a Grand Slam for the first time in her career!
Dominika Cibulkova also returns to the rankings, cementing her place back into the Top 20!!
The three Brits keep their place in the Top 10 with a great success for Britain this year with two Grand Slam Champions and a Grand Slam Finalist!
Sabine Lisicki keeps within the top 10 as well as Cornet!
Donna Vekic debuts in the top 40 after her fantastic performance in the Toronto Final and could climb much further if she continues her consistancy on the tour.

How is the US Open going to shape up the rankings! Will we see a new World No.1?

*NOTE* There are now some players that don't have coaches! They have been kept in the rankings in case a player ever wants to change their player, and you can carry on with their progress in the tour and rankings!!

Serena Williams
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #165

Doubles Rankings Before US Open/After Toronto: Week 18

Anna Chakvetadze: 1st reign: 13 weeks
Anna Chakvetadze: 2nd reign: 4 weeks

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 5th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.