ART Rankings Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:17 AM   #136
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Rankings Thread

Anna Chakvetadze remains at the top for a 13th week as no one managed to step up to the challenge of dethroning the Australian Open Champion! Petrova also remains as No.2 in the world! Anabel Medina Garrigues after a fantastic Semi-Final performance at the Roland Garros propels to a career high of No.3 in the world, while French Open Finalist Alize Cornet reaches a career high of No.4 in the world! Anne Keothavong the French Open Champion makes her debut in the Top 10 at No.9, who shocked many after her win, while other big names such as Lisicki, Bondarenko and Stosur move down a few spots due to other players successes!

However with the grass season on the horizon, many things could and are about to change!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:21 AM   #137
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the update!!
Really great in doubles!!

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:26 PM   #138

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Week 14: Singles Rankings/After Birmingham: Official Wimbledon Rankings

Serena Williams
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:31 PM   #139

Anna Chakvetadze remains as the World No.1 for a 14th week! Great achievement Anna

French Open Champion Anne Keothavong makes her debut within the Top 4, while Jelena Jankovic and Maria Sharapova climb back into the Top 20!

New names such as Vania King and Serena Williams make their debuts in the rankings!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM   #140

Week 14: Doubles Rankings/ After Birmingham: Official Wimbledon Rankings

World No.1- Anna Chakvetadze- a total of 14 weeks
World No.1- Dinara Safina- a total of 1 week

Serena Williams
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:41 PM   #141

Anna Chakvetadze goes back to the top of the Doubles Rankings, after Dinara has not confirmed her name to be back! This gives Chakvetadze's name held at the top spot for at least 14 weeks, with Dinara only holding the top spot for a week!

Contenders however such as Laura Robson who has reached a career high of No.2 and Venus Williams who recently took the Birmingham title with her lil sis Ree are knocking on the door to become the third ever ART Doubles No.1 player! Jie Zheng also reaches a career high of No.4, while Masha and JJ reemerge back into the Top 15!

Ivanovic reaches a doubles career high of No.11

Everything is shaking up for Wimbledon! Can anyone new get to the top spot in Singles and Doubles! Who will be our third Grand Slam Champion in Singles and Doubles at Wimbledon?

Serena Williams
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:42 PM   #142

The Wimbledon thread should be up later today and if not then definately by Monday

Serena Williams
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:11 AM   #143
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

working my wayy back up again
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #144
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Me and beesley seem to be owning the singles ranking hehe.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #145
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Time to get all my players into top 10 .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #146
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika almost top 5!!
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 07:13 PM   #147

The new rankings and new tournament will all be up by Sunday and Monday

Serena Williams
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #148

Official ART Singles Rankings/After Wimbledon: Week 15

Serena Williams
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #149

Anna Chakvetadze remains as the ART Tours World No.1 for a 15th week, remaining as the only ART World No.1! Congrats Anna!

Robson got close after her Wimbledon Final, climbing back up to her equaled highest ranking of no.3, though only a matter of 20 points seperating Petrova and Robson!

Heather Watson, the Wimbledon Champion climbs into the worlds top 5!

Notable names such as Maria Sharapova and Melanie Oudin make their way up the rankings dramatically from their successful Semi-Final performances at Wimbledon

With a number of tournaments to come before the US Open, will their be any dramatic changes?

Serena Williams
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #150

Official Doubles Rankings After Wimbledon:Week 15

Anna Chakvetadze- 1st reign: 14 weeks
Dinara Safina- 1st reign: 1 week
Anna Chakvetadze- 2nd reign: 1 week

Serena Williams