ART Rankings Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2010, 12:39 PM   #1
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
ART Rankings Thread

post 1

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2010, 08:29 AM   #2
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Rankings Thread

Any rankings yet? Sorry if i stuffed this up i can delete it.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #3

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

hi it was mentioned that everyone would have a ranking after the australian open

Old Dec 26th, 2010, 01:51 AM   #4
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

oh, sorry

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM   #5

Hey everyone!! Just to let you all know that the official ART Rankings will be up on Wednesday the 5th of Jan 2011!!

:-D

They are in progress as I type!! :-D

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM   #6
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

They are going to be so exciting!! :-D

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #7
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Hey guys we will be putting up the ART official rankings now!! :-D Everyone excited? :-D

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #8

Ahh!! Something has gone rong with the rankings, I will get them up as soon as I can!! Sorry :-(

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #9
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Hey don't worry!
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #10

well the rankings are a disaster, i did them on microsoft powerpoint and the table won't even show up on here, finding alternative ways everyone

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #11

Official Singles Rankings as of Week 3

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #12

hurayyyyyy

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #13
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Anna and Nadia in first 10 Dominika just behind first 10
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #14

Official Doubles Rankings as of Week 3

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #15
country flag Kəv.

Sam is 4th in Singles and 5th in doubles