Cheer For Arantxa!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 06:26 PM   #1
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
Talking Cheer For Arantxa!!

Best of Luck Arantxa, I think U can get a lot of points

here
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 12:30 PM   #2
country flag ASV_FAN

ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck Arantxa ! We're all behind you baby!

Some tough players here, gonna be hard but Arantxa can do it .
ASV_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2002, 04:00 PM   #3
country flag partyzantka

partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck Arantxa, that'll be your first 2002 title. I know you'll do it.
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 08:54 PM   #4
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
VAMOS ARANTXA!!!! SHE HAS to surpass what Conchita did 2day (which was an awesome feat), and that is to win the title here! U CAN DO IT ARANTXA!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 09:19 PM   #5
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
¡¡Vamos!!

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 09:48 PM   #6
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Go Arantxa - have a great warm up for the FedCup; where I know you'll really steal the show as usual!
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 12:49 PM   #7
country flag ASV_FAN

ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold
am i right in saying arantxa won't be seeded?
ASV_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 02:55 PM   #8
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
I'm pretty sure you are right, Jonny -- in fact she must have used her gold-exempt status (or whatever -- I wish someone would actually expalin this better to me!) to get in at all.

But ya know you just can never tell *what* this child is going to do next! You do know, don't you, that she told me Filderstadt would surely be her last tournie before LA. Oh well... I am really glad she is playing here anyway -- really glad she is playing *anywhere*!!

I wonder if she entered because she gets to drive a SEAT around now??

BTW, I heard she's on the Hopman Cup list for next year -- anyone else see this?

VAMOS, ARANTXA!!!!!

Last edited by marsha : Oct 17th, 2002 at 03:45 PM.
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 05:13 PM   #9
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by marsha
I'm pretty sure you are right, Jonny -- in fact she must have used her gold-exempt status (or whatever -- I wish someone would actually expalin this better to me!) to get in at all.

But ya know you just can never tell *what* this child is going to do next! You do know, don't you, that she told me Filderstadt would surely be her last tournie before LA. Oh well... I am really glad she is playing here anyway -- really glad she is playing *anywhere*!!

I wonder if she entered because she gets to drive a SEAT around now??

BTW, I heard she's on the Hopman Cup list for next year -- anyone else see this?

VAMOS, ARANTXA!!!!!
sorry about that last post! anyway i am so jealous of you marsha, that you know arantxa personally! what else did she say to you?

vamos arantxa in luxembourg, l.a and in 2003!
raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 10:35 PM   #10
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, she's playing Hopman with Tommy Robredo again...its gonna be tough to defend their title with Serena Williams and Lleyton Hewitt amongst the other players, but Arantxa's always good results there in the past, so you never know...

ASV_FAN: No, she wont be seeded here.

Marsha: she was the last player in the main draw, so didnt resort to the gold exempt thingie (I suspect we'll be seeing that next year a fair bit!)...

Anyone know if Kuznetsova is playing here? Shes not on the list but could be first alternate...some doubles practice before LA would be good, even if not with Daniela.

And anyone else coming to Gran canaria for the FedCup finals to cheer Arantxa?
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 10:38 PM   #11
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

Ignore my last post - Kuznetsova is committed here but may have to play qualies.
Old Oct 18th, 2002, 12:48 AM   #12
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JonBcn

And anyone else coming to Gran canaria for the FedCup finals to cheer Arantxa?
Are you going, Jon? Wanna take Arantxa some messages?

See Raquel, you just have to go see Arantxa play somewhere live and take her some messages, so you get to talk to her... She's so nice to the fans (at least she sure has been nice to me!), it's really unbelievable! I think Randy H. can back me up here -- and Karl would if he were on this board (Karl was the lad Arantxa gave the shoes off her feet to -- I am still trying to not be utterly amazed at that little gesture!) Try and come to some event with either me or Karl so we can introduce you!
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 12:52 PM   #13
country flag partyzantka

partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light partyzantka is a glorious beacon of light
So ........ good luck Arantxa
in the first round
against Granville .
VAMOSSSSSSS
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 01:57 PM   #14
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
C'MON ARANTXAAAA
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 02:44 PM   #15
marsha

She'll do OK against Laura I think (Laura doesn't like carpet either!) and it will be nice to have that revenge! (see my post on the Main Draw thread for more of my stellar insights -- *LOL*!)

VAMOS, ARANTXA!!!!!!