Alizé season 2011 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #91
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé season 2011

ok alize, now please defeat razzano

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #92
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Her home page says she's got an abdominal strain and will withdraw from Sydney.

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #93
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Hmmm, that's a shame, seems she might be a doubt for AO too.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #94

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

ouch =(

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #95
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Oh, noooo....
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #96
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold

Damn it !

I hope she'll be allright very soon (preferably before AO)
Boomer23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #97
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

My friend said she saw Alizé walking around at the Sydney tourney yesterday. She's positive it's her. I wonder why she'd come here and not straight to Melb. I haven't seen her on the practice courts yet, if it was her here..

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:10 AM   #98
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
My friend said she saw Alizé walking around at the Sydney tourney yesterday. She's positive it's her. I wonder why she'd come here and not straight to Melb. I haven't seen her on the practice courts yet, if it was her here..
Perhaps she's not cleared to practice yet, and decided to trail along to Sydney for treatment, or just to be with some friends she'd planned to meet up with. Fingers crossed she'll be off to Melbourne in the next day or two.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #99
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Drew a qualifier.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #100
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

AO draw: Alize Cornet - Q. Not bad at all. Possible 2nd round against Martinez Sanchez
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:47 AM   #101
katshearts

Rain creating havok with qualies so it could be a good draw

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 07:48 AM   #102

please an easy qualifier, i rely on alize^^

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #103
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's not Heather, if she makes it through

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #104
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well they are some really tough qualifiers still in the running, so i'm not going to say now it's a good draw before is see, who she is going to draw
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #105
katshearts

If it's Lisicki then ouch!