Alizé season 2011 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #61
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alizé season 2011

Amazing, amazing, amazing !!!

What a come-back !

I hope it's a good sign for all 2011 season, she deserves it after the hell she's been through
Boomer23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #62
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Still can't believe it. Go ALIZEE!
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #63
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

tonight, she made me remember why i like alize cornet.so thanks alize

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 12:57 AM   #64
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

What a turn around

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 12:57 AM   #65
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute

Very glad Alize was able to turn it around! A nice way to start the year!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #66
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

It's lovely to see how pleasantly suprised people are here, storming comeback by Alize. That first set though, 8 aces, but 12 breakpoints, jeez!!
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #67
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Allez!

Went to dinner in the 2nd thinking she lost

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:23 AM   #68
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know it this has more to say about Alizé or Sandra. It's possible that it was just a massive choke by the other girl but I'm glad Alizé didn't give up. What worries me is that she went down 36 25 to a player with no weapons at all.
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #69
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

CENTRE COURT

Starting at 11.00am
Shaui Peng (CHN) v 3 Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)

followed by
1. Maria Sharapova (RUS) v Renata Voracova (CZE)

followed by
Sabine Lisicki (GER) v 2. Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)

followed by
4. Julia Goerges (GER) v Alize cornet (FRA)

followed by
1 Kveta Peschke (CZE)/Katarina Srebotnik (SLO) v Kurumi Nara (JPN)/Heather Watson (GBR)

So it will be live stream to watch her!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #70
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy she could make such a comeback Congrats girl
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 04:33 AM   #71
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine and Yanina are taking forever

instargram
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:16 AM   #72
country flag Sincerity'sChild

Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild

already her snide side is coming forward.
how she expects to accomplish ANYTHING like that is beyond me.
Sincerity'sChild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #73
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

Goerges is hitting some pretty huge shots

instargram
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:34 AM   #74
country flag Sincerity'sChild

Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild Sincerity'sChild

she's the better player - if she stops crying she can turn it around.
Goerges seriously can miss by horrible margins sometimes. Alize just needs to play her freaking game.
Sincerity'sChild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:50 AM   #75
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

She's not playing too badly. Goerges is very hit or miss, and Alize is struggling with the pace

instargram