Alizé season 2011 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 10:57 PM   #46
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé season 2011

and good bye top 100 after sidney?T_T

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:09 PM   #47
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold

it's not over yet, keep faith
Boomer23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:17 PM   #48
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold

amazing, 5 straight games to finish on the score of 7-5

Go on Alizé
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM   #49
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

yay go Alizé, match has been going on for 2h 13m already??

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM   #50
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

yay a break in the opening game of the 3rd

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:26 PM   #51

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

unbelievable, she was 63 *5-2 down, and then 3 consecutive breaks

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:30 PM   #52
country flag Boomer23

If she wins, that will be a gooooooood win for her mind
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:31 PM   #53
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Shocked! I fell asleep at 5-2 and now she is on a roll.
She really needs this win right now, a few good wins at the start of the year can do wonders for her confidence.
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:40 PM   #54
country flag Boomer23

She's doing it !

And I don't see it, i'm stuck with the livescore, damn, i wish i had seen this one
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:41 PM   #55

with her 9th ace, 4-0 up in the third so epic

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:42 PM   #56
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice

woooow from 3-6 2-5 30-30 the score is 3-6 7-5 4-0. Allez Alizé!

now 9 aces and 6 doubles, it's good.
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:43 PM   #57

5-0
unbelievable

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:44 PM   #58
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice

Finish it in style! 5-0
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:46 PM   #59
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Wow, I only checked in on this at start of set 3, what a turn around.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:48 PM   #60

omg, 10 aces and 11 consecutive games to finish it all unbelievable