Alizé season 2011 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #181
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alizé season 2011

alize

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #182
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Well done Alize, with a dodgy ankle too. First fed cup singles win! But I have to say I feel for Sveta, first that heartbreaking loss to Fran, now a tight loss in fed cup to give Alize her first ever fed cup singles victory. I've always liked her too, but Alize needed this win more, after all Sveta has won quite a lot in her career. Slams to boot.

Maybe this win is a sign of things to come.
i think this win is what alize needed the most since 2 years of misery on the tour. I was praying for her to not choke and finally get that f*** win.
She did it and with the manner. She twisted her ankle at the begining of the third, I was so angry against this awful scenario, she was playing so well and this injury come. It was horrible to think she could stop the match.
She reminds me why I liked her at first. Her fighting spirit and courage.
I feel too for sveta but this is HUUUGE for alize and her improvement.

Congrats to her

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #183

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

is her ankle ok?=S

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #184
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #185
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
She twisted her ankle at the begining of the third, I was so angry against this awful scenario, she was playing so well and this injury come. It was horrible to think she could stop the match.
I saw it at the stadium. It was very unpleasant
I'm glad she was able to play. Good fight. Good win
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #186
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

She's cute when she swears.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #187
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaud View Post
I saw it at the stadium. It was very unpleasant
I'm glad she was able to play. Good fight. Good win
where were you?behind the players box?
yes she cried saying she felt big pain.
You ll be there tomorrow? make a if you remember lol

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #188
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Quote:
where were you?behind the players box?
no. front the players box

Quote:
You ll be there tomorrow? make a if you remember lol
yes of course. Tomorrow in first game will play Pavlyuchenkova. It's very bad for Alize
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:59 AM   #189
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you had a nice view Renaud. Thank you for the pics. Good luck to Alize next match. I don't know how well she will be able to move though, sometimes when you get hurt the adrenaline gets you through a match, but you feel it the next day.

Quote:
i think this win is what alize needed the most since 2 years of misery on the tour. I was praying for her to not choke and finally get that f*** win.
She did it and with the manner. She twisted her ankle at the begining of the third, I was so angry against this awful scenario, she was playing so well and this injury come. It was horrible to think she could stop the match.
She reminds me why I liked her at first. Her fighting spirit and courage.
I feel too for sveta but this is HUUUGE for alize and her improvement.

Congrats to her
Amira, I think and hope you're right. This fed cup singles thing has been a monkey on Alize's back for too long, so now hopefully some pressure has been relieved from her. If she had failed to serve out the match and lost in the end it would have hurt her for months, but now she has overcome a big obstacle.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #190
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute

Yay

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #191
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Alize, don't want to jinx her or anything but I think 2011 is her comeback year back to top 40 at least. Get it Alize
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #192
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

did she get a wildcard for paris?
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:29 AM   #193

yeah, for the main draw

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #194
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Such a great win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #195
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Great win! That'll be great for her confidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafito. View Post
So happy for Alize, don't want to jinx her or anything but I think 2011 is her comeback year back to top 40 at least. Get it Alize
Honestly, the way she's playing so far this year, she'll be top 40 easily. She's waaaaay too good to be so low in the rankings. I couldn't have been more impressed with her efforts in Melbourne.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote