Jana Čepelová thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #76
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

1. R, Q Cincinnati, Janka - Karolina Pliskova 36, 16
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #77
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Jana seems to be very good friend with the sisters, she was sitting with Kristyna Pliskova watching Karolina's 2nd round qualifying match later afternoon

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Sep 18th, 2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: correct link
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #78
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
Jana seems to be very good friend with the sisters, she was sitting with Kristyna Pliskova watching Karolina's 2nd round qualifying match later afternoon
czech and slovak players almost in the same age category known each other very well, for Janka could be a burden that she did not know if she plays or not, but well, every tournament can Janka not play excellent
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:20 PM   #79
country flag elba

us open q:

(3)Jana Cepelova (SVK) v Grace Min (USA)
Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) v Sarah Gronert (GER)
Naomi Broady (GBR) v Yi-Fan Xu (CHN)
Nastassja Burnett (ITA) v (20)Misaki Doi (JPN)
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:19 PM   #80
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she's on the streaming right now!

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...l?promo=subnav
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:08 PM   #81
country flag TimeyWimey

played horribly, but through 6-1 2-6 6-4
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:29 PM   #82
country flag elba

Quote:
played horribly, but through 6-1 2-6 6-4
yes first round is always special ...
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:30 PM   #83
country flag elba

Quote:

I like the photo very well
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM   #84
country flag elba

a photo from Brian Dally in Flushing Meadows today see https://www.facebook.com/SlovenskyTenis
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:13 PM   #85
country flag elba

Janka - Tanasugarn 63, 57, 64
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:13 PM   #86
country flag TimeyWimey

phew.....

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Aug 23rd, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM   #87
country flag elba

a photo from Brian Dally in Flushing Meadows today - Match point! see https://www.facebook.com/SlovenskyTenis
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM   #88
country flag elba

from usopen.org
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #89
country flag TimeyWimey

3-6 3-6 looks like she called MTO during the match
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #90
country flag elba

Quote:
3-6 3-6 looks like she called MTO during the match
the last step in the top 100 is difficult