Jana Čepelová thread - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #526
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Bad draw, hopefully, she will win first round , but second most likely against Cornet
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #527
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Bastad, 1. round

Janka - Rebecca Peterson 64 64
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #528
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Finally a first round win! Looks like Jana had problems to hold her serve again. Luckily, her opponent's serve didn't work either.

Don't stop here Jana!
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #529
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

from fb
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #530
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Bad draw, hopefully, she will win first round , but second most likely against Cornet
Cornet lost in round 1, so Jana will now play against Kontaveit. Jana just win please!
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #531
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Good opportunity, although Kontaveit is in good shape. Awake Jana, please!
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #532
country flag elba

Bastad, 1. round

Janka - Anett Kontaveit 64 63
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #533
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Good win, being able to turn the match around twice, being 1-3* down in set 1 and 0-3* down in set 2 (won 6 games in a row afterwards), and to make Kontaveit self-destruct.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #534
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Good win, being able to turn the match around twice, being 1-3* down in set 1 and 0-3* down in set 2 (won 6 games in a row afterwards), and to make Kontaveit self-destruct.
I don't think Jana had anything to do with Anett's self-destruction. She has already said she was tired and after playing for around 8 hours in 3 days before this, and she just wasn't there mentally and lost her concentration too frequently. Jana played well at the end and should have played like that the whole match. Wouldn't have allowed Anett to dominate her so much in patches if that happened.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 16th, 2014 at 02:18 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #535
country flag elba

If Janka win Bastad she is first time TOP50.
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #536
country flag elba

[/quote]
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #537
country flag Halloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
[/quote]

Thanks for that video Elba.

So another win for Jana! In the next round she'll play against the winner of the Putintseva - Pfizenmair match. So far it looks more like Putintseva as she's 5:2 up in the first set.
In the first 2 rounds Jana managed to take advantage of the draw which opened up for her. Hopefully she'll continue, this is a great chance!
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #538
country flag vodnar

Jana goes back to winning ways
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #539
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched these highlights of the Charleston SF against Bencic, and gosh, what a great match it was, such a tight one. Both played amazingly/out of their minds. I wish Janka could find that level and fire again soon.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 10:04 AM   #540
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
I just watched these highlights of the Charleston SF against Bencic, and gosh, what a great match it was, such a tight one. Both played amazingly/out of their minds. I wish Janka could find that level and fire again soon.
I hope that she has already found the way - whatever is happening in the today game.