Jana Čepelová thread - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:50 AM   #511
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

1. round Wimbledon - Penetta.

Last edited by elba : Jun 20th, 2014 at 10:16 AM.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #512
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
1. round Wimbledon - Penetta.
Sloane Stephens vs Maria Kirilenko
Johanna Konta vs Peng Shuai
Lauren Davis vs Alisa Kleybanova
Jana Čepelová vs Flavia Penetta
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #513
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

I'm not expecting a win here. But come on Jana, prove me wrong
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 04:24 PM   #514
country flag elba

Jana Čepelová lost Flavia Penetta 26 36
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 04:49 PM   #515
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Another week, another loss

I know that Pennetta was the favourite here, but still. Jana hasn't won a match since Charleston...
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 05:04 PM   #516
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
Another week, another loss

I know that Pennetta was the favourite here, but still. Jana hasn't won a match since Charleston...
No, Janka won a match in Madrid.
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 05:22 PM   #517
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

sixth in the row...
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 06:36 PM   #518
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Jana is in terrible form...

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #519
country flag elba

from fb
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #520
country flag Halloo

Jana' playing Bad Gastein.

In the first round it will be a rematch of the Charleston final against Andrea Petkovic. Come on Jana!
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #521
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

Quote:
Jana' playing Bad Gastein.

In the first round it will be a rematch of the Charleston final against Andrea Petkovic. Come on Jana!
2014 Gastein Ladies
R1: Čepelová - (4) Petkovic 6:7, 5:7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Ga...ngles#Top_Half
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #522
country flag Halloo

Jana came back in the first set from 2:5 & in the tie-break, she even had set points (I think 3)

I know that Petkovic was one of the most dangerous opponents in the draw but Jana just has to start winning matches again.

Last edited by Halloo : Jul 8th, 2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #523
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

I'm confident, Jana is a fighter and a clever girl, she will come out of the slump, stronger as before.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #524
country flag Halloo

Jana starts in Bastad against young local WC Peterson. Jana just get the win

Btw, after Bastad, Jana should be playing in Baku & then the week after that in Washington. Basically playing on 3 continents in 3 weeks?
Looks like not only Jana's game is a mess but also her scheduling
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #525
country flag elba

Quote:
Jana starts in Bastad against young local WC Peterson. Jana just get the win

Btw, after Bastad, Jana should be playing in Baku & then the week after that in Washington. Basically playing on 3 continents in 3 weeks?
Looks like not only Jana's game is a mess but also her scheduling
Scheduling is OK -if she win a tournament, she can cancel next. :
I hope. she can win a lot of matches.
Jana has talent and fighting spirit for it.