Jana Čepelová thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2014, 04:41 PM   #466
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Jana's the second seed in Madrid qualification. Here's her section of the draw:

2)Cepelova v Govortsova
(wc)Dulgheru v (15)Niculescu

GL!
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:22 AM   #467
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

Q1: (2) Čepelová - Govortsova 6:3, 7:5
Q2: (2) Čepelová - (15) Niculescu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Mu...les#Qualifying

Last edited by kompik : May 2nd, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:12 PM   #468
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Good, the next match should be tougher. Niculescu can be very tricky. Come on Jana
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:32 PM   #469
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Janka is rested and in good shape, I hope she manages without difficulties.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:11 AM   #470
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

Q1: (2) Čepelová - Govortsova 6:3, 7:5
Q2: (2) Čepelová - (15) Niculescu 0:6, 1:6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Mu...les#Qualifying

There is still a chance to be a lucky loser, should someone withdraw.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:18 AM   #471
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

0-6 1-6 to Niculescu?

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:27 AM   #472
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
0-6 1-6 to Niculescu?
Janka has to learn, how to play with her.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:33 AM   #473
country flag Halloo

I said I knew Niculescu can be tricky but wtf is this result
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:23 PM   #474
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

I think, Jana gets a LL spot...
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:26 PM   #475
country flag Halloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
I think, Jana gets a LL spot...
Did somebody withdraw?
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:28 PM   #476
country flag Trabant

Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light

Ouuuu Jankaaa hot black tea with honey and lemon and a good sleep..it will go away quick
Trabant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #477
country flag Halloo

From the WTA website:

Vote Now: April’s Rising Star Of The Month

Cast your vote now for April's WTA Rising Star Of The Month - Jana Cepelova, Donna Vekic or Caroline Garcia?

Vote Now: April’s Rising Star Of The Month
Rising Star of the Month April 2014

We are opening the Rising Star of the Month award to a fan vote! Help us decide who had the best performance in April.

Have a look at the nominees and cast your vote before Thursday at 11:59pm ET! The winner will be announced Friday, May 9th.

April 2014 WTA Rising Star Of The Month Finalists:

Jana Cepelova: 20-year-old Cepelova had a breakout month, going 5-1. In the second round of Charleston she pulled out an absolute stunner, defeating World No.1 Serena Williams in straight sets. She carried that momentum all the way to her first career final where she lost to Andrea Petkovic.

Caroline Garcia: 20-year-old Garcia was undefeated in April, a perfect 7-0. Garcia stormed though the Bogotá draw all the way to her first WTA final. There she scored an impressive straight sets win over World No.9 Jelena Jankovic. It was her first career WTA title. Following Bogotá she led France into the Fed Cup World Group with victories over fellow rising stars Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys.

Donna Vekic: 17-year-old Vekic put together a solid 6-1 record in April. Vekic became the first under 18 WTA champion since 2006 after winning Kuala Lumpur. In the final she defeated World No.10 Dominika Cibulkova in a three set battle.
Old May 8th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #478
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the Top 50.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2014, 05:03 AM   #479
country flag kompik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
Cast your vote now for April's WTA Rising Star Of The Month - Jana Cepelova, Donna Vekic or Caroline Garcia?
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...he-month-vekic
Quote:
Donna Vekic had a stellar run at the BMW Malaysian Open, capturing her first career WTA title. For that reason she has been named WTA Rising Star Of The Month for April.
Vekic received twice as many fan votes (50%) than fellow Rising Star of the Month finalists Caroline Garcia (25%) and Jana Cepelova (25%).

2014 WTA Rising Star Of The Month

April: Donna Vekic
March: Elina Svitolina
February: Kurumi Nara
January: Genie Bouchard
Old May 10th, 2014, 07:49 AM   #480
country flag kompik

She is playing qualifying in Rome. She is again in the same qualifier as Niculescu. (She lost to Niculescu 0:6,1:6 in Madrid qualifying.)
Q1: (2) Čepelová - Cetkovská 4:6, 3:6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_In...cond_qualifier

Last edited by kompik : May 10th, 2014 at 09:29 AM.