Jana Čepelová thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 06:16 AM   #436
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:28 AM   #437
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #438
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

So glad she won, Bencic's attitude is disgusting. Win the title now with your Forehand and Dropshot

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #439
country flag Trabant

Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
So glad she won, Bencic's attitude is disgusting. Win the title now with your Forehand and Dropshot
Bencic turns out to be a cry baby.She really was disgusting in several moments.
Trabant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #440
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Jana lost in the Charleston final to Petkovic 7:5 6:2

From the onset of the match she looked very tired & her movement wasn't what it is usually. She was 0:3 behind to start with but turn it around with 4 straight games. She even had a set point on Petkovic's serve but it wasn't to be.

In the second set Jana looked even more tired. She won her first game in the second at 5:0.

Similarly to AK, also Jana was a victim of the same bad scheduling as they'd have done better if they hadn't played the Osprey ITF.

Definitely a great week for Jana though. Hopefully she can build on this in the future. Congrats on her first final & as was said in this & other threads, I hope she'll have a sponsor soon.

So well done
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #441
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

This was one match too much for Jana, she had nothing left in the tank. But she can be proud of yourself, she had played great tennis all week.
Jana reached their career best #51
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #442
country flag Trabant

Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light

Janka What a week for her,showing that beating Serena wasnt just a fluke.Jana has great potential,very promising.If she can improve a few things in her game...big future.
Trabant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #443
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Fatigue in the final was decisive factor, I believe she would win if not tired, but still a great, GREAT tournament for Janka.
Such a beautiful game and demeanor.
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #444
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

amazing week for Jana, hpefully this will give her confidence into this clay season

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #445
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

source: fb
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #446
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She seemed very disappointed in her Post-Match WTA interview

I saw the Set Point and she really could have won it but I am sure she will learn from this match and this week could really set the tone for the rest of the year Top 30 and a title is very do-able IMO

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #447
country flag elba

Jana's coach Martin Záthurecký for sme.sk http://sport.sme.sk/c/7163104/cepelo...-trenera.html:

Keď som videl hrať Janku na tréningu, tak som vedel, že má aj na najlepšie hráčky sveta, len som si nebol istý, či to na turnajoch zvládne v hlave.
When I saw Janka play in training, so I knew she can defeate the best players, I just was not sure if she can handle it mental.

Prekvapila ma, že hrala tak odvážne. Pri svojej povahe sa nebojí ani tenistiek zo špičky. Túto vlastnosť má len málo hráčok.
I was surprised that she played so unfearful. She has such a character, she fears no one. This quality have only few female players.

Výhra nad Serenou Williamsovou je ako sen, je to výsledok na celý život. Bodaj by ho ešte zopakovala. Podľa mňa však v Charlestone predviedla najlepší tenis vo štvrťfinále proti Daniele Hantuchovej, stratila len tri gemy a hrala takmer bezchybne. Vysokú úroveň hry dokázala zopakovať, tvrdá príprava prináša ovocie.
Win over Serena Williams is like a dream, this is the result for a lifetime. I wish she could repeat it. In my view, best tennis played Janka in quarterfinals against Daniela Hantuchova, has lost only three games and played almost error free. She was able to repeat a high level of play, the hard training is bearing fruits.

Z hernej stránky máme čo zlepšovať v technike úderov, v servise, v prechode na sieť. Janka je mladá, výkonmi pôjde hore. Len netreba nič uponáhľať.
In her play she can approve her technique to hit the ball, service, changeover to net. Janka is young, performances will go up. Just no need to rush anything.

Myslím si, že Janka sa výkonmi v Amerike pri tejto konštelácii zostavy nominovala do dvojhry proti Kanade..
I think Janka's performance in Charleston nominated her for singles in Canada.

Last edited by elba : Apr 7th, 2014 at 10:17 PM.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 07:26 AM   #448
country flag elba

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #449
country flag elba

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #450
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

from Charleston to Montreal 29,5 hours