Jana Čepelová thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 05:58 PM   #406
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

I only saw parts of the first set but wasn't impressed with Jana's performance - apart from the breaker possibly, but there Mel tried to be more active & started coming to the net which Jana just loved.

Do your best against Serena. I'm not expecting a win or anything of that sort, just do your best
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 12:41 AM   #407
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Please send Serena home.
YES

Jana - Serena 64 64
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:02 AM   #408
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Wooooh!...her greatest win ever!..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:03 AM   #409
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Great win for jana!

yeah serena was injured but she's been injured before and better, higher ranked players haven't been able to finish her off so im happy Jana managed to hold her nerve
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 02:42 AM   #410
country flag CibulkaNa.

CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all

jana!!
Tchakvetadze|Azarenka|Sharapova|Martic|Jankovic
Hercog|Kvitova|Tabak|Sevastova|Govortsova
Oudin|Tatishvili|Pliskova|Cepelova|Schmiedlova
CibulkaNa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 07:23 AM   #411
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Jana made her statement on WTA right here and also made a name for herself!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 08:06 AM   #412
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Janka beating Serena, OMG! I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 09:21 AM   #413
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Jankas first win over TOP 10 player, Nr. 4 win of a slovak girl again a Nr. 1 after Studenikova, Hantuchova, Cibulkova. Before this defeat won Serena 29 matches on clay and 15 in Charleston.
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 10:49 AM   #414
country flag elba

source: wta fb
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 10:57 AM   #415
country flag elba

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:31 PM   #416
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Lol, I wasn't optimistic before the match but what a result! Great win for Jana

Not many people can say that they beat Serena when she was no. 1. Although Serena may have been injured, Jana still had to do her part to beat her. Well done!

Best of luck in the next round
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 07:57 PM   #417
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

It was about time, for a big win.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 07:58 PM   #418
country flag Halloo

Jana def. Vesnina 7:6(4) 3:6 6:3

Nice to see her backing the win against Serena. I haven't see the whole match & what I saw wasn't all perfect but it's a great week for Jana so far
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 11:01 PM   #419
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
Jana def. Vesnina 7:6(4) 3:6 6:3

Nice to see her backing the win against Serena. I haven't see the whole match & what I saw wasn't all perfect but it's a great week for Jana so far
In match with Dani anything can happen.
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #420
country flag jarko111

jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold

Watching match. I've never seen Cepelova before. There is lots to like about her game. She's very very aggressive and seems to be a great mover, but not hating, Dani makes a lot of players seem like good movers. I love Dani; she is probably the last of the truly graceful players, but yea.

I'm not a fashion person. Quite frankly, I could care less who wears what.. but I do think it's interesting that Cepelova is wearing a FILAS hat, a nike outfit, and what looks like addidas shoes.. hmmm. Maybe she is hoping for a bidding war after she wins this tournament from all three?