Jana Čepelová thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #376
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
with Andrea Hlavackova after 36 03 36 64 63

but she plays too match three-setter
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #377
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Jana back to winning those three setters. GL in the next round
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #378
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Miami, FQR

Janka - Bertens 46 46, Janka played like in first half of first match. Hope to be LL and come in 3. round.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #379
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

That's a bit unexpected for me
Oh well...
I guess she wasn't the lucky loser after all.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #380
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Next time prefer to play 100%, than hope for LL spot
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM   #381
country flag vodnar

Jana is lucky loser, instead Simona Halep . She plays against Dellaqua
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:45 PM   #382
country flag vodnar

And, court 1 is streamed

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 06:36 PM   #383
country flag vodnar

Or maybe not streamed?
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 06:56 PM   #384
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Or maybe not streamed?
this year´s Miami coverage sucks only 3 WTA matches are streamed today, there must be something with WTA and Miami

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 07:00 PM   #385
country flag Halloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Jana is lucky loser, instead Simona Halep . She plays against Dellaqua
Thanks, I didn't know. Good luck to Jana. Casey's been in a good form lately. Hopefully Jana can pull this one.
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:47 AM   #386
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Miami R2
Jana - Casey Dellacqua 46 61 46
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:23 AM   #387
country flag Halloo

Not at all unexpected. Already her Q lost seemed indicative. Hopefully she can pull herself together. GL in the next tournaments.
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #388
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Christopher Levy

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #389
country flag elba

$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA)

(3) Jana Čepelová (SVK) v Q/LL
(wc) Jennifer Elie (USA) v Estrella Cabeza-Candela (ESP)
Aliaksandra Sasnovich (BLR) v Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR)
(5) Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) v Q/LL
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #390
country flag elba

$50,000 Osprey, FL (USA), 1. rounf

(3) Jana Čepelová (SVK) v Ashleigh Barty 06 64 75
Another BIG slovak fighter.