Jana Čepelová thread - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #361
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Australian Open, 1, round:
seeded Nr. 27 Jamie Hampton, in second round could be Meusberger/Sheeper.
Hip injury forces Jamie Hampton to withdraw from Australian Open.
New opponent for 1. round is Bojana Jovanovski.
10.02.2013 Fed Cup, Janka Cepelova - Bojama Jovanovski 5:7 7:5 11:9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #362
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

AO, 1. round

Jana Čepelová lost Jovanovski 76(1) 16 36
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #363
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Oh so sad.. I thought she's going to win this..is she playing doubles?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #364
country flag elba

Doha R64
Jana Čepelová
def. Mladenovic 6-4 7-6 (5)
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #365
country flag elba

Doha R2:
Janka Čepelová
def. Samantha Stosur (12) 64 46 61
biggest win in her carrier, 4. TOP 50 win, first TOP 20 win
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 07:52 PM   #366
country flag elba

Doha R2:
Janka Čepelová
lost Janina Wickmeyer 61 26 60
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #367
country flag elba

source: fb
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 08:49 AM   #368
country flag elba

Acapulco, 1. round

Jana Čepelová - Kanepi 16 63 26
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #369
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:54 AM   #370
country flag elba

Indian Wells, 1. round
Jana Čepelová
- Julia Goerges 16 62 36
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #371
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #372
country flag paulmara

Thanks to sb10sbum

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #373
country flag elba

Miami, Q

(1) Čepelová v Hlavackova
Bertens v (17) Martic
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #374
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Tough draw for no 1 seed; though it's hard to say in what form will Adrea show up. GL
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #375
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
Tough draw for no 1 seed; though it's hard to say in what form will Adrea show up. GL
with Andrea Hlavackova after 36 03 36 64 63