Jana Čepelová thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #16
country flag Lukyno11

Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Big chance to second round !
http://jana-cepelova.sk or http://jana-cepelova.sk/en
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE - JOIN US NOW:
http://www.facebook.com/jana.cepelova.official
Lukyno11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #17
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukyno11 View Post
Big chance to second round !
Unfortunately, not used, in the second lost in tiebreak.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #18
country flag Lukyno11

Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice Lukyno11 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Unfortunately, not used, in the second lost in tiebreak.
Yes, but it was a close match against player from the top 100
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #19
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukyno11 View Post
Yes, but it was a close match against player from the top 100
Other side of the coin, she has to play successfully with girls outside top 100.
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #20
country flag elba

Janka - Kudryatseva 7-6 (5), 6:3
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #21
country flag elba

next round in q. : Janka - C. Simmonds 6:2, 6.2
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM   #22
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

pome Janka ! qualify now !

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 02:13 PM   #23
country flag elba

Janka - E. Bykchova 6.2, 6:3
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM   #24
country flag Lukyno11

This is dream
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 03:26 PM   #25
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

fist time main draw made.... superb done ... just 6 sets needed .... good luck in main draw.... hope for a win!

pome!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 05:13 PM   #26
country flag elba

we all like woman tennis, clear, Janka can surely go to third round
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM   #27
country flag elba

Wimbledon - 1. round - Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) - High rank for singles 135 - current 158
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:16 AM   #28
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Mladenovic is actually one of very good options for 1st round .... Janka may win it and i think she even will win this.... hopefully there will be another 100 points for her to ranking ...

pome!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #29
country flag elba

Interview in sme.sk http://sport.sme.sk/c/6431993/cepelo...#ixzz1ymYuR2QH
Tento rok ste začínali na 218. mieste, teraz ste na 178. mieste. Aký cieľ máte z Národného tenisového centra na koniec sezóny?
„Dostať sa do stovky. Bolo by to pekné, no nechcem si robiť tlaky, že to musí byť za každú cenu. Tenis ma baví, teším sa na zápasy aj na tréning. Zlepšujem sa. Doteraz som si najviac cenila prvenstvá na turnajoch nižšej kategórie ITF a Wimbledon by mohol byť katalyzátorom v mojej kariére.“

This year you started on the 218th place, you are now on 178. What you aim at the National Tennis Centre at the end of the season?

"Getting into TOP100. It would be nice, but do not want the pressure that it must at all costs. I enjoy tennis, I look forward to the matches and training. I try to improve. So far I have most valued titles in ITF tournaments and Wimbledon could be a catalyst in my career. "
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #30
country flag elba

Second round!!!